Day 7

Options
No one started a Day 7 topic yet? Or no one has completed day 7?
I as of yet haven't done it.... probably will walk to Target near my campus (2.4 mile walk roundtrip) to pick up some snack foods and maybe see if I can work a smaller pants size, and then do it when I return or after dinner.

Replies

• 08AmandaC
    08AmandaC Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I keep thinking I will get off the settee in a minute and do day 7........then I think....well it is Sunday!!!!! Might have to wait until tomorrow! Good Luck to all completing day 7 xxx
  • francaise3
    francaise3 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Am I then the only one for know done with Day 7? :D I think I saw someone else mentioning somewhere they did day 7.

Yes - I did it! I did do a 9km run before that as well! Am exhausted now! :D One week done - I am super proud of myself! :)

And ladies - if you have the 20 min - DO IT! You will feel so much better afterwards! Otherwise you will regret it!!!
  • ashlbubba
    ashlbubba Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I didn't realize you all had been checking in every day!!! I started a few days before the challenge started and today I did my first Level 2. Oh my gosh I was grunting and whining.. a lot of core work and very very little jumping jacks.
  • amandaxonicole
    Options
    I did Day 7 earlier this afternoon! Other than the bicycle crunches (still!) it's getting pretty easy. I'm still sweating, but not as much anymore lol. I'm kind of scared to move on to level 2 though... :)
  • jhall1255
    jhall1255 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    i did day 7 yesterday for me i was suppose to do 8 today but never found the time. so now ill be caught up! i bought 3 lb weights today finally, ive been using 6 and soup cans lol
  • Nina1116
    Nina1116 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I did Day 7 this morning...I wish I could get through both sets of push ups un-modified!
    I can't believe level 2 starts this week! AHHHH
  • berlinrunnergirl
    Options
    Done, finally!
  • mommajolynn
    mommajolynn Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I did day 7 today. I bought me some 2lb weights.. they didn't have any 3lb :( but I switch between the 2lb and the 5 depending on the exercise. today I did the punches with my 2lb weights in hand.. man that was rough! lol