mini challenges

Options
2»

Replies

• KATRENAJ
    KATRENAJ Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    DID MY EXERCISES AND LOST ANOTHER LB, FOR A TOTAL OF 4 LBS SINCE BEGINNNG OF CHALLENGE. TOMORROW WE RIDE THEBIKE
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Ok I decided to move my weigh in to Friday. I really felt defeated last week and it discouraged me from wanting to continue. I want to hold myself accountable but still not feel super restricted because that makes me get rebelious and eat bad stuff then feel terrible. I think this might help me because if I eat bad on the weekend I have all week to kick myself in the but and get that off! I want to make sure I stay motivated and I think this works best for me right now... Love you guys lets kick some butts for weigh in this week! Get those mini challenges done and think how hot you will look in that cute little Christmas dress! I want to make my goal this year. I don't have much to go becasue last year you guys really motivated me and gave me just the kick I needed. I slacked when I was away but its on now!

woot woot!
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Morning, Anderaie asked me to set this weeks challenge, not to sure if she meant the daily ones too but i'm going to do them just in case....

Monday: Go for a 30 min walk ( at your own pace)

Tuesday: 50 push ups, 50 crunches & 50 squats (you can divide these into 2 sets if you want)

Wednesday: 2 mins of jumping jacks, 25 lunges on each leg then 2 mins of jumping jacks again

Thursday: 20 Arm raises with side lunge & 40 bicep curls

Friday: Add another 100 calorie burn to your normal daily burn

Saturday: 100 step ups (You can use the bottom step of the stairs)

Sunday: 3 sets of 2 mins planks!

If there's anything you can't do just modify it or change it for something else.
  • KATRENAJ
    KATRENAJ Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Going to be a challenge to do the challenges this week because I will be traveling, but I should get in a lot of walking and I am taking my stretch band exercises with me. Hotel in NYC has a gym and I should be ok there. Just dont know about the Canadian hotels
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Well done on thinking positive, enjoy your trip :)
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    wow great challenges! I will do my best:)
  • loischapman
    Options
    love the challenges, it really steps it up, thinking of you with grattitude for doing all this!!!
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Thanks :) Can't wait for weigh in, let's hope we see the results we want :)
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Fantastic challenges hunni thanks again x
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Fantastic challenges hunni thanks again x

Thanks and your welcome!
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    its that time of the week again..... MINI CHALLENGES!!!!!
    these challenges have to be done every day...

this is the circuit that my personal trainer gave me... for most of it you just need weights (what ever weigh you use make sure it is not to easy)

DO 2 REPS OF EACH CIRCUIT
    15x Stand up, sit down( weigh in each hand and just sit down on a kitchen chair and then stand up tall... keep your back straight in at all times...
    15x Chest Raises( lie on the floor with your arms raised in front up you and drop them by your side with out touching the floor..
    15X dumbell row this is when you either squat or lie on your belly on a weight bench and pull the weigh up so your shoulder blades pinch together..
    15X jacknife( this is done with an exercise ball) lie o your back put your feet up in the middle of the ball and raise your pelvis then roll the ball in to your bum) if you dont have a ball just do some planks
    15X hamstring curl (lie on your belly and put your feet up on the ball and pull it in towards your belly) (if you dont have a ball start in the plank position and drop your leg as if your kneeing yourself in the chest)
    15X push press ( this is the basic squat while raising your weights above your head)
    20x lunges while holding your weights(go down as far as you can )

please if you dont know what to do just mail me ill try explain it better or go on youtube and if you dont have a big exercise ball just compromise and do somethig to push yourself.. if you have no weights use bottles of water

xxxxxx
    P.S we only have 9 WEEKS !!!!!!!
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    its that time of the week again..... MINI CHALLENGES!!!!!
    these challenges have to be done every day...

this is the circuit that my personal trainer gave me... for most of it you just need weights (what ever weigh you use make sure it is not to easy)

DO 2 REPS OF EACH CIRCUIT
    15x Stand up, sit down( weigh in each hand and just sit down on a kitchen chair and then stand up tall... keep your back straight in at all times...
    15x Chest Raises( lie on the floor with your arms raised in front up you and drop them by your side with out touching the floor..
    15X dumbell row this is when you either squat or lie on your belly on a weight bench and pull the weigh up so your shoulder blades pinch together..
    15X jacknife( this is done with an exercise ball) lie o your back put your feet up in the middle of the ball and raise your pelvis then roll the ball in to your bum) if you dont have a ball just do some planks
    15X hamstring curl (lie on your belly and put your feet up on the ball and pull it in towards your belly) (if you dont have a ball start in the plank position and drop your leg as if your kneeing yourself in the chest)
    15X push press ( this is the basic squat while raising your weights above your head)
    20x lunges while holding your weights(go down as far as you can )

please if you dont know what to do just mail me ill try explain it better or go on youtube and if you dont have a big exercise ball just compromise and do somethig to push yourself.. if you have no weights use bottles of water

xxxxxx
    P.S we only have 9 WEEKS !!!!!!!

whooo those sound mean lol thank you for the push!!! Have a great week!!
  • loischapman
    Options
    wow, Thanks these look great!!!!! here we go,have a great day!!!!!