yes once more wish to be the same......

Options
lucyliar
lucyliar Posts: 31 Member
I think this group has been for the people who are trying to gain back their old figure as well as those who look for refreshing their image.
Let us create a plan to make it happen. What do u say?

Replies

• dukeninja
    dukeninja Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan!
  • nphect
    nphect Posts: 474
    Options
    how. do. i. do. that.

--robot
  • CCmomof5
    CCmomof5 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I am rapidly approaching 40 and have 40 - 50 pounds to lose by my B-day (August). Gotta go hard the next several months so that I can be fit and fabulous for my 40th!!
  • amylovescupcakes
    amylovescupcakes Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hiiii! 0_O I hope I never look the same as I did in my 20's, but I was pretty obese so there's that.
  • yowla
    yowla Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am in. I am going to Mexico in 43 days, Gulf Shores in 6 months, Mexico again in 9 months and Florida in 13 months. I want to get back into my bikini's. I have like 6 cute ones. I am going to be 40 in Janurary and I want to look good. I want my figure back. I want to get into all my cute clothes.
  • fitkat_2012
    Options
    You are so right! I'm ready. Wanting to be slim, fit & drop dead sexy for my birthday in December :) Bring it on!
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I hit 35 on February 15, and I want to at least have hit my first goal weight of 200 pounds by that point. I wanna look hot that day, I'm in!!! :bigsmile:
  • 1daytripper
    1daytripper Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 and need to lose 15kg's. In a fit of motivation I've rounded up some of the girls at work and we're now walking 2-3 days a week after work. Plus most of us are trying to walk on our own a bit too. I figure if I don't get myself into shape now, it might be the slipper slope for the future.... :) Goal: Lose 15 kg, and fit back into a ball dress I wore when I was 17!!!!!
  • chocoholicdiva
    Options
    I'm 31 and need to lose 15kg's. In a fit of motivation I've rounded up some of the girls at work and we're now walking 2-3 days a week after work. Plus most of us are trying to walk on our own a bit too. I figure if I don't get myself into shape now, it might be the slipper slope for the future.... :) Goal: Lose 15 kg, and fit back into a ball dress I wore when I was 17!!!!!
    I was in that position once, fit into the dress that I wore to one of my high school's Valentine's Day dances and try to get into a little black dress I have that I never got to wear EVER. It's happened!!! And then some!!! Took long enough though. :tongue:
  • DairByNature
    DairByNature Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    count me in !!!!! its my wedding anniversary in march & i really want to get my body back in shape & feeling sexy again, so we can go to mexico !! i really want to be able to get into my bikini, & not have people think im pregnant !!!!!! :drinker:
  • c3jaam
    c3jaam Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My husband's 20th high school reunion is next August, and I need to lose at least another 25 pounds. Down 25 pounds as of this morning from the beginning of last December. Got on the scale at the dr., and was shocked at the number in December.
    I looked good summer of 2008, so I know I need to lose at least 25 more.
    It will be our 15th wedding anniversary next July as well. I'm more concerned of looking for the reunion though.
  • chocoholicdiva
    Options
    My husband's 20th high school reunion is next August, and I need to lose at least another 25 pounds. Down 25 pounds as of this morning from the beginning of last December. Got on the scale at the dr., and was shocked at the number in December.
    I looked good summer of 2008, so I know I need to lose at least 25 more.
    It will be our 15th wedding anniversary next July as well. I'm more concerned of looking for the reunion though.
    Know what you mean about high school reunions. Mine's in 4 years, class of 1996. I was chubby even then - and I want to prove everyone wrong that I'm NOT always gonna be!!! :noway: :bigsmile:
  • RebelBelle252
    RebelBelle252 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    :smile: