New Member Introductions

Options
2»

Replies

• Salkeela
    Salkeela Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Oooo another agility lover! We are very new to this whole scene and not quite at the "flick of a shoulder" thing yet! (She IS a terrier afterall!)

And I agree with you, it is great to have a motivating reason to keep spirits up, and also it's a good reason to get my weight down some more. However my problem with exercise is still one of trying to do "little enough" rather looking for reasons to do more! LOL!

So - I have been watching a great DVD set called "Dial Up the Distance" by Kristy Netzer. She runs fast collies, and has some excellent training tips for how to train the dogs to run independently. Maybe you will be tempted back to the agility again. Amazing exercise for those that do the running thing!
  • DannaBoston
    Options
    Hi,
    My name is Danna. I am needing to lose about 50lbs or more. The issue I have is that I have no balance and so need a program that lets me sit to exercise only. I am nearly completely bed ridden due to a brain tumor. It is benign and has been surgically reduced in size. I have no hearing in my right ear and have bad eye site due to partial facial paralysis. My main objective is to keep bp and blood sugar and cholesterol in check. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
  • doit2013
    doit2013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Welcome Danna :)
  • DannaBoston
    Options
    Thank you :)