OCTOBER!!!

Options
Do you have a mini-goal for the month? It is SO hard to focus on something like 150 pounds to lose.
My first 2 goals are to lose 10% of my starting weight (yes, that is 36.4 pounds!)

AND I want to be able to play on my wii fit board (weight limit is 330) so both those goals will happen around the same time.

After that, I will focus on getting under 300, and getting through the holidays.

and I AM GETTING MARRIED IN TEN DAYS :-)

lol, this is going to be a crazy couple of weeks.

Hope you all are doing great!

Replies

• sarita66
    sarita66 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! Fall is a beautiful time to get married. What part of the country are you near? Stay on track, make the best choices that you can. Your day is about the two of you and not the food.
  • alanabanana01
    alanabanana01 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I am in Iowa---so we are getting the beautiful fall weather----nice crisp days, leaves turning all colors----yum! LOVE fall!
  • lissa0040
    lissa0040 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Congrats Alana!! I second what Sarita said. I didn't eat on my wedding day until that night when we were back in the hotel. It was such a wonderful day it felt like a dream. Lol Ok I know I am corny but I LOVED every minute of it.Try and not lot yourself get stressed about the stuff the doesn't matter. Let some of the nit picky details be delegated to someone else! I hope your day is amazing sister because you deserve it! You are kicking so much butt before you know it you'll have reached your goals!
  • NdianJourney
    Options
    My name is Gina. I have been on MFP for two weeks, and have lost 8 weeks so far. I'm currently at 293. My goal is 180. I want to lose this weight to be healthy for myself, and my family. My long term goal is a cruise. Just the picture of being able to ride a horse on the beach or zip line through a rain forest or even just walk through a town of my choosing, and know I can without painting because of this excess weight is off me.

I log in my food daily, and exercise at least 5 times a week.

My goals for October

Got to and attend all of my TOPS meeting
    Lose 8 pounds
    Exercise 125 minutes a week