Are we doing 30 days non stop or breaks?

Options
2»

Replies

• debbie389
    debbie389 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    im doing 10 days then rest in between levels changes

I'm planning on doing this as well. :smile:
  • kfash
    kfash Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I plan on taking a rest day, either Sat. or Sun. whenvever Chicago weather allows me to take my 1 1/2 mile walk on the local bike paths.

I started walking this summer and really enjoy it.

Karen
  • n6435
    n6435 Posts: 17
    Options
    I am trying for every day. I know its good to let your muscles rest, but since this is my third time attempting the shred I know what happens when I take a break...I never start back up. I never made it to day 4 which I finished today and I think putting those thoughts out of my head about resting has helped. Now everyone is different, so Im definitely not knocking those that take days off, its personal preference. What matters is that we all finish! Good luck to all!!
  • kathykt160
    kathykt160 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    my motivation has left me!!!! Been 3 days and nothing. I had started 30DS Level 2 and did 3 days, so know don't know if I should go back to level 1 or just start at day 1 Level 2..... My motivation will come back once, I start doing it, the challenge is to start doing it and I am going to do it, I am going to do Level 2 DS after work tonight........Any words of encouragement or advice would be apprecaited..............
  • amber_arend
    Options
    my motivation has left me!!!! Been 3 days and nothing. I had started 30DS Level 2 and did 3 days, so know don't know if I should go back to level 1 or just start at day 1 Level 2..... My motivation will come back once, I start doing it, the challenge is to start doing it and I am going to do it, I am going to do Level 2 DS after work tonight........Any words of encouragement or advice would be apprecaited..............

My motivation has been slowly going downhill too. I am just tired. I think if I stopped getting up so early, I would feel better. Today will be day 10 for me. I know I can't quit now, so I will do it...but it is taking all I have to do it. :/ I think what keeps me motivated best is coming on here and reading what everyone else has posted. I feel more accountable doing it with a group. And I am hoping that if someone doesn't see me post, they will call me out on it. :) If you feel comfortable enough to continue with level two, that is what I would do. You can do it!
  • jogo8995
    jogo8995 Posts: 75 Member
    Options

STAY WITH US! It is clear that everyone has their own approach to this. Everyone is at a different level.It almost kills me to get through level 1 with intensity but then I hear about these amazing women who do other workouts or exercise activities on the same day! We can get through this together! Incidentally, there are 31 days in October and I think I will be well into November before I "officially complete" the 30 Day Shred. But I don't intend to give up SO Let's do this together! COME ON!
  • kathykt160
    Options
    the 30 day shred in 45 - works for me..............thanks I am going to do it after work tonight.........:smile:
  • kathykt160
    Options
    Thank you. I feel so much better knowing that I am not the only one!!!
  • kaybrose730
    kaybrose730 Posts: 143 Member
    Options

I would just start up where you feel comfortable! If it's only been 3 days I would stay to stick with Level 2 since you were already there. Also, I know everyone goes by 10 days per level but I wouldn't worry about that. Go at whatever level you feel you can handle and move up when you feel ready. If it's too easy for you, it's time to move on!
    Anywho, We believe in you! :) Once you get back into it you'll be good, Missing 3 days is nothing.. it's when you just stop it all together is when it's no bueno :)
    Good Luck!!
  • AradiaStone
    AradiaStone Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I usually have a sat of but im going for 30 days straight with this one. really wanna see wot my body is capable of doing

I have also decided to do this too ;) personal preference!
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I haven't been doing nor do I plan on doing it 30 days straight. I have other work outs I enjoy that I put in the mix and someways I take a rest. Your body needs recovery days. Jillian doesn't expect people to do this in thirty days, that's just a marketing thing. Obviously some people want to do it that way, more power to them, but I plan on taking one or two rest days a week. Stick with it!
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Every.day.
  • kathykt160
    Options
    ya my 30 day is taking 40.......ug!!!