Doing Insanity, join me!

Options
124»

Replies

• moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Hey Beck, I just did p90x and have moved to insanity so we can definitely talk beachbody :laugh:

Okay I am having issues...me and Plyometric Cardio Circuit do just fine until Level One drills begins. I know it says to go at your own pace....but it is hard when he is yelling commands and you are way off. Today I stayed on the floor did the push-ups, the running and then stayed down while they went up and down and then I repeated. It was the only way to keep up. But after I thought do not keep up, do what you can do. My arms were shaking like crazy while I tried to hold my planks. When it got to in outs, I more did little bunny hops forwards and backwards- my legs were completely shot. The good news is that it gives me tons of stuff to work on and I kinda like that shakey feeling in my upper arms and thighs right now.

Does anyone else have/had this problem?

Oh yeah....only ran 5k today, normally I run 10k. I had a hunch that 10k plus plyo may have been stupid bad thinking- yay me for not completely killing myself today!!!