Update 1week at BMR

Options
NewAngel35
NewAngel35 Posts: 182 Member
Hi there. I felt in necessary to update you on my progress. I have gone from 700-1500 this last two weeks. I am not feeling too bad. In fact I luv how much more energy I have and I feel less irrational.I am heading fo TDEE to do me reset properly. I luv cutting corners but I am determined to fix this problem once and for all!!!.
My ED voice is shrinking. I must stress I haven't been in my ED for many years now.Yet the crazy thinking is always there. It made me laugh watching Kikis fat rabble. She was TOM and I am myself so like that. One day you just wake up and feel fat!!! You feel bloated and horrible. But knowing I am not alone and that it is Natural helped me to laugh at myself. Luckily I found you all. I couldn't imagine another year of crazy routines and deprivation. My body is tired.
So its all good
Thanks for you all thanks for this program. Will keep you posted (ps I'm staying away from the scales for now. I am expecting not to loose and to gain.So to step on would not benefit me xxx)
Have a great day!
Angel

Replies

• KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    So pleased to hear you're getting on well with upping your calories! You'll start to feel the benefits right away (and as most of us experienced you'll have a phase of insatiable hunger as your metabolism fires up when you'll want to eat everything in sight - this is normal).

Enjoy those calories :)
  • ezavora
    ezavora Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Good for you knowing to stay away from the scale. remember the motivation you feel right now and come back to that feeling when things may not be as smooth.