Biggest Loser cookbook.

So Lindsay is kinda bored with what's on our regular menu so she pulled out the BL cookbook on Sunday and planned dinners for the week from the book. All stuff we've never tried. Now, I'm not a big fan of trying new foods b/c I'm always worried what happens if you don't like it. Seems like a waste. But ... so far so good.

Last night was Sexy Joes which is Sloppy Joes done BL style. Easy to prepare. Fast and still tasted good. We had something else from the cookbook on Sunday night but I can't remember the name of it. Anyways, it might be worth having a flip through whatever weight-loss recipe book you've got kicking around for new ideas. It can really help you get through this next ~90 days.

Will

Replies

• Pizzagirl50
    Pizzagirl50 Posts: 112 Member
    I have BL cookbook and also Taste of Home Comfort Foods Diet edition. Thanks for reminding me that I even had these, will dust them off for sure because I'm bored as heck too with food.
  • gerirojas
    gerirojas Posts: 101 Member
    I hear ya guys, I am sooooooooooooo fed up with food, I tend to eat the same thing a lot and really can't be bothered to cook dinners like I used to def need some ideas, will check out some recipes online and get some food excitement back in my life
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,343 Member
    this thread is making me hungry!!! :happy: