Day 9

francaise3
francaise3 Posts: 89 Member
Done with Day 9! Dreading Level 2 coming up! :D

Replies

• After two days off from being sick, today killed! I also upped my weights to 6 lbs. I'm still doing modified push ups because I feel like I have better form and can do more... I think I'd rather do 20 modified full out push ups than maybe 10 bad ones. Excited/ dreading level 2! I hear it's really hard, but I'm definitely looking forward to a change!
  • Today was the hardest day to motivate myself to do this. Everything in me wanted to skip today because I only got a few hours of sleep last night. I sucked it up and did it anyway. Looking forward to tomorrow being the last day of level 1 because I can practically quote everything by now lol.
  • I'm already on Level 2 (I started before this group but I'm doing 15 days each level so I'll go to Level 3 at the same time as the group), and in a lot of ways it's easier than Level 1. I think a lot of it is the good habits starting to form, my body getting used to exercise, things like that. Be prepared for a lot of plank position, and it's definitely more intense but nothing we can't handle! One thing I love about level 2 is fewer jumping jacks!
  • jhall1255
    jhall1255 Posts: 99 Member
    i skipped a day yesterday so im back on track with you guys so i just finished my day 9. one day off...you can feel it. lol im excited to start day 10 and finish level 1 though because i can tell my bodys getting use to these moves i was thinking about adding "no more trouble zones" sometimes throughout the week as well. we'll see.
  • francaise3
    i skipped a day yesterday so im back on track with you guys so i just finished my day 9. one day off...you can feel it. lol im excited to start day 10 and finish level 1 though because i can tell my bodys getting use to these moves i was thinking about adding "no more trouble zones" sometimes throughout the week as well. we'll see.

I did that - meaning added some circuits of No trouble zones! Great feeling afterwards! :D And refreshing to have new moves! :)
  • Nina1116
    Nina1116 Posts: 35 Member
    hey all, finished Day 9 this morning as well.
    I can't believe we are almost through level 1!!! great job...I'm excited to start level 2 (and even more excited for fewer jumping jacks!) ha~
  • Finished day 9 just now. I'm lagging behind now, but I'll keep posting here just to keep myself accountable. Good to see all you others in level 2!
  • francaise3
    Finished day 9 just now. I'm lagging behind now, but I'll keep posting here just to keep myself accountable. Good to see all you others in level 2!

Good job! :) And yes - the posting and the group also helps me to be accountable! :) Are you ready for Level 2? :p
  • I am ready! And I'm really looking forward to weighing in and getting new measurements when level 1 is done. I have a feeling I may have lost an inch off my waist, which would be insane (before that, I lost an inch maybe in the past two months combined).
  • MyPaperBleedsInk
    MyPaperBleedsInk Posts: 240 Member
    Hey, I'm also one of the laggers! Mainly cause I skipped a few days. :(
    I will be doing Day 9 in just a few short hours, then I'm hopefully going to do it again before midnight and count that as completing a 10th day.
    Lost 6 lb so far, and definitely a noticeably change in waist size, but I'm saving progress measurements 'til the end.
  • Hey there, glad to see I'm not the only lagger. Hang in there! I feel it's a bit awkward lagging behind, but better to lag than to throw in the towel. I definitely felt like I needed the days off as well.

6 lbs is a great loss! Wasn't your little runner person in the ticker at the very beginning when we started? Way to go!
  • MyPaperBleedsInk
    MyPaperBleedsInk Posts: 240 Member
    6 lbs is a great loss! Wasn't your little runner person in the ticker at the very beginning when we started? Way to go!

Yeah, I started this website AND the 30 day shred pretty much at the same time.