Welcome!

Options
Welcome everyone!!! Wow, see what happens when I set the group up in the late evening and then go to bed!!!

This will be a group that pretty much runs itself -- I consider myself the provider of the facilities and to keep an eye out on things, but am here to share like everyone else.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them.

Simmie

Replies

• maryhrebec
    maryhrebec Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for setting tbis up Simmie! Appreciate all your doing to help us reach our goals!
  • jrmjones
    jrmjones Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    First of all, congratulations on your weight loss success! I can definitely say that I've found that the 17 Day Diet along with a superb exercise program was what I needed to accomplish my weight loss goal. I have recommended it to several who have asked me what I did to lose weight. Thanks so much for taking the initiative to set up and maintain this group. I absolutely love what I've seen so far of the info you have posted. Can't wait till after work to look around some more. Also looking forward to trying out some of the recipes!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    I am starting the 17 day diet today! D1C1!!! Hope I can stick to this one!!! :)