Week 4 (10/03 - 10/09) Mini Challenges

Options
2»

Replies

• sboo
    sboo Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    OK. I was doing fine. I had no chocolate until today. I buckled when I saw the World's Finest Chocolate (Almond), the Fundraiser bars... But, not the first time around. It took me at least 2 NO u don't need it, and a Stressful day to push me to it. So, I will have to try and do some extra ZUMBA today....
  • bfonju
    bfonju Posts: 20
    Options
    Good morning everyone,
    I'm happy my exercises have been a 300 calorie burn at the least for the most part all of last week. My thing with logging exercises is I prefer to assume very little calories lost during exercising even during a 1 HR exercise so as to keep up with my dieting intake. But I recently ordered a heart rate monitor so until I receive it my calories burned will always be recorded as an underestimate! That's my game---- yesssssssss.

Second: I have kept up with no butter, red meat, nor bakery in the last week. Not until Saturday evening on our return from work. I had barely had a small lunch cooked from home partitioned into three servings for breakfast, lunch and snacking. So as a result I got so hungry in the evening that I had to get a regular sized chicken breast, black beans, rice-burrito and then an ice cream cone later on on the drive just for the fun of it. The good news is I got to share burrito and icecream with husband and at least I got one cheat day in a week to suit myself and hard workouts. Hahahaha.

So that is my update. Good day ladies

Brenda F.
  • bfonju
    Options
    Today no butter, bakery, red meat. My workouts so far at least managing 300 calorie burn per routine

Brenda
  • bfonju
    Options
    And this day no bakery, butter and red meat. Although I cooked some African style 'dried' goat cabbage soup yesterday which should take me and husband about 3 days to feed on. The goat was brought fire side dried from cameroon in Africa by my parents. It needs to be steeped in water for over 5 hours before cooking! So you can imagine how much less nutritious but more fibre containing the goat could be. So those meals always get me running to the toilet each time I cook them... hahahaha

Brenda