Weekly chat - Oct 1 - Oct 7

Options
shorty313
shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
Welcome to our weekly thread! Please feel free to repost the thread on Monday of each new week. Just remember to change the dates in the topic title.

We post here for motivation and support. Feel free to share your successes and your failures. Really, you should feel free to share whatever is on your mind. Just be respectful and expect respect in return.

☞ Name/nickname reminders -
Carrie (camsmommy2008)
Sara Grace (SaraGrace82)
Susan or Susie (susieq101178)
Debbie (shorty313)
Jackie (jaxygirl)
Sonya (sonyachan)
Ellie (ellie78)
CurlyPep (lilpe5512)
Harold (hcdawg)
Jill (Blueyz82)
Dan (G3tR1pp3d)
Stacy (chanstriste13)
Cristi (blueeyedcrist)
Amanda (AmandaK3)
Bishop or Todd(BishopSmurf)
Kelli (daisy51981)
Sarah (SarLem81)
Clare (clareeast)
Amanda (WhiteCloud)
Emma (elstein)
Cynthia (saihtnyc)
Emily (emom3boys)
Randy (Randyamc)
Sandra (Leeloominai01)
Toni (Themoodys13)
Corey (coreyisaacs)
Joe (misterbigg36)
Dee (Dedee36)
Tawnya (RubytOU)
Mariesa (princessmariesa)
Sri (slimntrim77)
Becky (altheiathepixie)
Melissa (MdmAcolyte)

Replies

• shorty313
    Options
    Bringing Cynthia's post over
    I'm sorry I have been MIA, I keep getting behind on online stuff, although I've been logging my food and doing great with exercise the past couple weeks! I was just about to give up and try to maintain, figuring that with 3 kids and a more than FT job it just wasn't going to happen right now (work has gotten really busy and I work crazy hours lately). And then the weather got nice, the baby got a bit older, and I can fit in exercise a bit more!

I got the Jillian Michael's 30-day shred DVD but cna't find my weights, so I need to buy more. I need a way to exercise at home when I can't leave the house (because of the kids) or it's dark and rainy out, but we are still thinking about an elliptical or spin bike.

Hope everyone is doing well - I'll try to be more active again.
  • shorty313
    Options
    As for me, it's been another crazy week with no exercise, plus TOM oh well. Does stress and running around burn extra calories? :laugh:

I ate too many sweets at my daughter's birthday party!
  • Leeloominai01
    Leeloominai01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Right there with you guys! Except I'm feeling low, so my motivation levels are bottoming out. Blegh. I'm pinning motivational quotes on Pinterest to lift my spirits, and I've found a few good ones so far.

We were going to run a 5k this weekend but I went to the Dr yesterday after trying to get this cold/flu/chest infection to resolve the last three weeks, and I'm on abx now. At least it should clear up soon with the meds! I want to be back and running next week.
  • Blueyz82
    Blueyz82 Posts: 151
    Options
    New month= fresh start for me! Ever since I was transferred to a different store after the big re-structuring, I have been completely out of whack due to all the stress. I am finally settling in and getting back into normal 48 hr work weeks with 2 days off, so I started back to the gym on October 1st! Yay! Chocolate at work doesn't seem to be the problem anymore, now it's the cookies and brownies! I now run 2 stores in 1 and the cookie and brownie selection is huge and I have taken to some new favs that I am always craving. Damn!

I hope everyone has a good week! I am going to try not to be MIA!
  • Leeloominai01
    Leeloominai01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling a bit more motivated today. I weighed myself this AM and I actually lost 0.5kg again, which is great. I can make this happen! Debbie I must just watch out for my daughter's birthday next weekend - I'm going to be tempted as well!!
  • camsmommy2008
    Options
    Well I just calculated my BMI from when I started to now and I have gone from a BMI of 34 to a BMI of 29 currently. I still have a ways to go to be in the non-overweight category but atleast I am not in the obese range anymore...I guess that I should be smiling today for that reason alone! :happy: