Options
shorty313
shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
How did you do for Sept?

Sept Goals:
1. Lose 2 more lbs (to 137) - got to 137.5
2. Get back to hitting macros more consistently - nope
3. Run 3 days/week (I had taken the last 2 weeks off) - not even close

I actually have pretty much the same three goals for Oct, with the first trying to get to 135 lbs.
Sept Goals:
1. Lose 2 more lbs (to 135)
2. Get back to hitting macros more consistently
3. Exercise 5days/week

Replies

• camsmommy2008
    Options
    Well Debbie you did better than me...I did not even set goals for September!!!

My goals for October are:
    1. Lose 3lbs (get to 175)
    2. Participate and do well in 2 challenges at the local gym
    3. Be more consistent with working out at the gym
  • Leeloominai01
    Leeloominai01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I wanted to get below 90kg and I'm still hovering at 90.6kg, so didn't make my Sept goal. The whole month was a bit of a funk for me. I'm willing myself out of it now so my goal for October is to get down to 87kg - my pre-pregnancy weight with my oldest. And make my water goal for every day - 8 glasses!
  • Blueyz82
    Blueyz82 Posts: 151
    Options
    September was an epic FAIL for me. My goals for October are to get back into the swing of things and out of this funk! I want to lose 5 lbs this month. I am going to try REALLY HARD not to eat goodies while at work and eat only what is in my lunch bag! Also, I need to be more consistent with logging!

Hope October goes better for us all!
  • Leeloominai01
    Options
    Unless I get another bout of food poisonong I'm not going to make my October goal :grumble:
  • peknee1
    Options
    Well, for this last whole week of October, I just want to lose 2 more pounds and have one whole week that I stay at or below my daily calorie limit. This Halloween candy hanging around the office has GOT to go.
  • Leeloominai01
    Options
    That just made me really thankful we don't really celebrate Halloween :tongue:
  • peknee1
    Options
    Hahaha!! I can't blame you!
  • Leeloominai01
    Options
    I am so so glad this morning - I've been watching what I eat (sort of) since the beginning of the week and it's paid off - I'm legitimately below 90kg :bigsmile: And by legitimately I mean not due to food poisoning. SO at the end of October I made my September goal :tongue: