Day 3

Options
ktno1
ktno1 Posts: 297 Member
Okay somebody motivate me to do cardio 1 a second time today.

I am DYING!

It's really fun though :)

Replies

• miamoe15
    miamoe15 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean, the cardio is rough. I have a feeling I am going to be so relieved to move onto Cardio 2... I am getting sick of Cardio 1 already!! haha
  • ktno1
    Options
    Yeah if you include the kickstart, we have to do Cardio 1 twelve times. I will be SO sick of it by then!

Also in cardio 2 and 3, I think there's more movements but you do them for 30 seconds each instead of a minute, which suits me way better. Getting to the end of that minute of running man just slays me!
  • ktno1
    Options
    Actually make that 14 (apparently I can't count) and that makes it even worse!
  • 3under2
    3under2 Posts: 133
    Options
    I did cardio for the first time today. I really didn't care for it. The time went by really quick, but it was boring. I'll be looking for something else to do on cardio days :(. I can say that my lower body gym workout was really good today. I felt very strong and burned quite a bit of calories doing that. didn't burn so much doing jillians cardio.

Until tomorrow!
  • SciRice
    SciRice Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies..got Cardio in today. I might switch out the second Cardio for a run..like everyone has said I dont know if I can do it more than once a week. I was trying to remember where the suicides were in the workout and today I found out..LOL Excited to keep it going. Although tomorrow is going to be rough..I have kickball and a workout.

I'm still pumped...87 days to go!
  • miamoe15
    Options
    Got done with Kickstart Day 4 today. Was able to tolerate the Cardio 1 much better today! Hopefully tomorrow since I will only have to do it twice it will be much better. Feeling good and so proud that I've stuck with it thus far.
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Cardio 1 done :D I could do with less running man and more hot feet but all in all I did great, although not really looking forward to workout 1 again tomorrow, lol, I'm still sore from Mon. but pushing through.
  • ktno1
    Options
    Cardio 1 done :D I could do with less running man and more hot feet but all in all I did great, although not really looking forward to workout 1 again tomorrow, lol, I'm still sore from Mon. but pushing through.

I HATE running man! The suicides are supposed to be the worst but they're probably my favourite. Running man is by far the worst.

I'm about to go do workout 1 now. I'm sore but not as sore as I was yesterday so hopefully I'll manage.
  • miamoe15
    Options
    I'm with you on that one! I hate the running man! Suicides are not my favorite (I wouldn't go that far), but I can tolerate them a lot more than the running man. I love doing the punches. :)
  • Music35Fly
    Music35Fly Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 3 with cardio this morning. I thought it was a pretty good workout. How are you guys logging it in MFP?