I'm feeling brave

Options
2»

Replies

• NCTravellingGirl
    NCTravellingGirl Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the under the chair icon, Carl!!

GOOD Luck Castadiva! You have to do something different, and this will be a fun experience if you let it be :happy:
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    Bravo!! I will always give constructive criticism if asked.

And good luck Kirstin!!! :bigsmile: I think appealing to the masses and leaving your options open is the way to go :flowerforyou:

You see it's the masses thing that put me off match. There was waaaay too much contact for me. But then I'm ambivalent about dating at the best of times - never mind online...

I know what you mean, but I think saying the wrong thing can deter the right person. If that makes sense?? So, as Diana says, keep it light and positive to gauge response and then select accordingly?

Makes sense but after lots of non matches I went the other way and got lower volume but better matched results. Eg. I used a cheesy username to sift out the cynics. I think we need to have this discussion over drinks. Kirstin are you up for a meet up and profile writing night out in Notts? :drinker: :bigsmile:

Yeah, lets do Kirstin's head in coming from different angles......:laugh:

Stop making me laugh, my throat hurts too much. Caught man flu :noway:

Oh noooooo!!!!! I've been trying so hard not to spread the bug I've got, but I swear it seems techno-transmissible. I'm sure I got it over the phone from my friend in Glasgow (and his was definitely man flu :laugh: ). Sympathies, Angie. Drinks in Notts. sounds fun - if slightly bamboozling!

Thanks all for your supportive words and advice. I'll try to copy and post the profile here so that no-one needs a Match account to see it.
  • Marc713
    Marc713 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Better to take a chance than not. I'm not a fan of Match.com, but honestly there aren't many sites that have a decent enough member base to make it worth the effort.

Only ones I know of are eharmony, match, pof, and okcupid. Am I missing any worth noting? Good luck in your search!