Looking for....

Options
2»

Replies

• Meadows18
    Meadows18 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    pick me! I cheat every once in a while, so ignore those.

Feel free to add me.
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    me too- it's good to have like minded friends!
  • sarbar71
    sarbar71 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I just finished Whole 30 last month and have decided to stick with Primal because I love the way it makes me feel - I am new to this, and would love some more Primal/Paleo MFP's. My diary is open - I will inevitably have some wine or a splurge on occasion here too - so no judgement for an occasional cheat. Feel free to add me - would really enjoy seeing more Paleo and Primal diaries and mutually support!!
  • KitchenAbs
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I don't actually have any friends on here yet :3

EDIT: Though I am naughty and have protein shakes
  • Fitby31
    Fitby31 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...sometimes I have little cheats here / there which are usually Primal. But I'd say I'm 99% Paleo

Uhh ignore the wine tonight - friends are in from out of town
  • her4g63
    her4g63 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I've been doing this for quite a few months now & LOVE it! I do NOT keep my diary open though /:
  • deannarey13
    Options
    Because I eat dairy, I think I would be more along the Primal side - but anyone can send a FR if they'd like! I like to get meal ideas from others diaries too!
  • lowm8nance
    lowm8nance Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I like to get ideas from others diarys also. I'm a work in progress. :happy:
  • booyainyoface
    booyainyoface Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    me too. but most of my diary entries are recipes i put in so they look funny to you... such as "in the fridge- eat before rots."

i try to be supportive!!
  • aemoomoo
    aemoomoo Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    me too. but most of my diary entries are recipes i put in so they look funny to you... such as "in the fridge- eat before rots."

i try to be supportive!!

LOL...that's funny....sent you a request! :)
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I will admit I haven't been eating Paleo, but I do post menus on my blog that are paleo so maybe that will help?? You may add me, I plan on being full on paleo soon!!
  • ShanaeGraf
    ShanaeGraf Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please add me too! I'm on Day 9 of Primal and loving it!