***Day Five***

Options
2»

Replies

• IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    half way mark for level 1....5 days down 5 to go!

25 days left. :drinker:
  • kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Woohooooo! I took day four off because I was EXHAUSTED! Between this and school, I am a tired turkey! :laugh: I might do it again later if I feel up to it but this time felt amazing! I was really able to do a few more of the ab exercises and modified push-ups!

Way to go guys! 25 days to go! :noway: :bigsmile:
  • jenbreeze72
    jenbreeze72 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I only had to rest once at the side lunge/squat strength exercise. My strength and endurance are getting better!!
  • lossing4good
    Options
    Day 5 done
    I may not get day 6 done going to nephew birthday party four hours away. But if I don't get it done tomorrow already decided I will do a workout Sunday morning and another Sunday night

Good job everyone Keep up the good work
  • HarlowS
    HarlowS Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Day 5 finished up this morning! I did it following a 3 mile walk and I got a higher burn than normal. Love it! 5 more days and we don't have to hear Jillian say "You is strong!" :bigsmile:
  • debbie389
    debbie389 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Feeling pretty poo today, will see how I feel later on, and hopefully get day 5 completed if not will do one Sun morn and another sun evening. :sick:
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Did day five today, was traveling Thursday so I took that as my rest day. So glad to be half way done with this level. Only 25 days left. I miss just going to the gym, the kids get in the way at home but I'm doing it!
  • telizad
    telizad Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 5 today and I did try a few minutes of Level 2 as well. May need to upgrade to 5lb weights, my 3lbs are feeling a little light now. Has this happen to anyone else? I took Thurs as a rest day and did my C25K plus bicycling that day. I haven't weighed yet because I am convinced my scale is possessed and is not giving me the correct weight. I think it is time for a new one. Congrats to those sticking with this.
  • AradiaStone
    AradiaStone Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Day FIVE!!!! Much easier today than yesterday although when she says "abs one minute" I literally drop to the floor in relief to do abs ;) I feel much limber as I also go for a thirty min walk every day which seems to help with the extreme muscle soreness. Good Job everyone!! You make exercising so much more fun!!
  • superraachel
    superraachel Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Day 5 complete! My endurance has much improved, and I'm back to using the 5 lb weights for all the strength moves (except for those crazy squat/lunge/arm raise things), because the 3 lbs got too easy. Funny because on day one when I tried to use the 5 lbs, I was convinced I would have to drop down to the 3 lb weights for all 10 days of level 1. Nope!
  • kimmarie63
    Options
    Day 5 complete! Going to try and fit both c25k and Jillian into Sunday.
  • raggyanndoll
    Options
    Did day 5 and didn't sweat nearly so much. Did not have to stop at all, but I have to admit that was only because of sheer stubbornness during those stupid jumping jacks/jump ropes. My endurance was a lot better.

I am starting to get a little bored except for the abs parts. Not ready to move up to level 2 yet though.
  • amber_arend
    Options
    Did day 5 and didn't sweat nearly so much. Did not have to stop at all, but I have to admit that was only because of sheer stubbornness during those stupid jumping jacks/jump ropes. My endurance was a lot better.

I am starting to get a little bored except for the abs parts. Not ready to move up to level 2 yet though.

What size weights are you using? It might help to up them some to get a more intense work out. :)