p90x activity level?

Options
Callalili
Callalili Posts: 119 Member
I am about to finish up my second round of Supreme90 and plan to start p90x next week. I am currently eating at light exercise TDEE-15% (1630 cal). I think the Supreme90 averages around 30 min a day, 6 days a week. I think the p90x workouts are longer? So should I up my calories to moderate exercise TDEE-15% (1840 cal)? Or maybe somewhere in between. I'm not very active most of the rest of the day. My weight loss hasn't been too consistent, but better than when follow mfp recommendations. I think I lose inches and then a pound or 2, so that's fine with me. I have another 15 I'd like to lose.

Replies

• alcon79
    alcon79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Every P90x workout is at least an hour, plus there's a core video that you add on from time to time. We have it, but I never have enough time consistently to do the videos, so I do the kickboxing or plyometrics workouts here and there. I think P90 focuses even more on strength training, so I would definitely up your calories to moderate, especially if you follow the plan of working out 5-6 days per week.
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    definitely moderate, I did all of P90x, your spending 6 days a week doing an hour, to an hour and 15 minutes of exercise.. you need to eat correctly to keep your exercise up.. if you have the nutrition guide I would set your macro's to their recommended numbers as well for max benefit.
  • Callalili
    Callalili Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    yay for eating more! I will up my calories next week.