Day 5 & 6

Options
ktno1
ktno1 Posts: 297 Member
I did the AM workouts these days but skipped the extra Cardio 1 although I did it for the first 4 days.

My body was really sore and telling me it needed a rest. I want to complete the 12 weeks without injury so I listened to my body and just did one workout these days.

Plus I'm seriously sick of Cardio 1 already and I have to do it for another 3 weeks!

How's everybody going?

Replies

• tigerg1
    tigerg1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I don't like the cardio much. I 'm running instead. Day 5 was easier than I thought it would be. Do you follow the diet plan?
  • Findleyn
    Findleyn Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Day 5 was little rough because I have a head cold so the up and down was interesting. Haven't done day 6 yet, will do that this afternoon. Might need to rethink when I work out. Getting up early was ok, but I have been exhausted in the evenings. In fact I think that contributed to my cold. Will definitely keep working out, but need to figure out what will work.

Findleyn
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I did day 5 yesterday and I was losing steam a little but then again I was hungry and trying to push through so I could eat afterwards lol. (and yes I ate beforehand as well ) I will be doing Day 6 today, which is cardio. I am also getting sick of Cardio too and I haven't done the kickstart but because I remember doing it a couple months back so its still fresh in my memories especially cause its the only cardio for the whole month and a repeated circuit. A whole week almost done :D

I have a suggestion though: We could try next week starting with a week 2 topic instead of day by day topics cause some people aren't on the same days so it might make it less confusing and maybe more interaction in the group and I know from being in other groups some don't log in daily to comment.
  • ktno1
    Options
    I don't like the cardio much. I 'm running instead. Day 5 was easier than I thought it would be. Do you follow the diet plan?

I'm not following it because it's too restrictive and too much of a pain to buy the ingredients and prepare the food separately to the rest of my family.
  • ktno1
    Options
    I have a suggestion though: We could try next week starting with a week 2 topic instead of day by day topics cause some people aren't on the same days so it might make it less confusing and maybe more interaction in the group and I know from being in other groups some don't log in daily to comment.

This is a good idea!
  • miamoe15
    miamoe15 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I very much dislike Cardio 1. Yesterday was my day I was supposed to double up on Cardio and when I went to attempt it I got 8 minutes into it and toppled over because I was so dizzy. I had been cleaning my bathroom and the rest of the house and I think the fumes got to me. So I considered yesterday to be my rest day and I am going to do the Cardio today 3x because nutritionally yesterday was not by best. I feel if I go hard today I will feel better about it mentally. I am going to space it out today and not do them back to back because that's what I usually do. I am not following the meal plan but am doing the Kickstart workouts. I am looking forward to the one a day workouts starting tomorrow.
  • katellanova
    katellanova Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I also had to drop off the extra cardio workout. One week down!! :)
  • SciRice
    SciRice Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Day 5 was good for me. Finally getting into the groove. I was going to take Fri as my off day but changed my mind...liked the groove I had started. Im still trying to hype myself up to do Cardio 1 today (Day 6) I have a lil headache and like others have said its not the funnest workout. One thing thats pushing me is to finish the week...cant believe week 1 went by so fast.
  • Findleyn
    Findleyn Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    well, this head cold has kicked my butt. I feel like I need to make this my rest day and then do Cardio 1 tomorrow instead of today and then start week 2 on Monday like planned. I just cannot get the headache/sniffling/coughing to go away, have absolutely no energy. I even took a 2 hour nap and that didn't help. knowing I wouldn't be working out, I have kept my calories to a minimum...not going over at all. Hoping to feel like pushing through0 tomorrow. Being sick is no fun!

Findleyn
  • miamoe15
    miamoe15 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Not going to lie, I miss the daily check-in/postings you had as opposed to weekly. Found it kept me more accountable? How do you feel?
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Honestly I don't see the difference. I see it as I still log in daily if there is something new is to report about my workout then I report it and I feel that is how most of us are doing it. Just instead of there being several new topics its one topic we can go into daily to report if we wish or need to. I know there are a couple of us who didn't start on the same day plus like me I am off the schedule this week so it would be confusing for me seeing how I can't stay on the same day as everyone else with all the other exercises I am doing. For example I could have done Jillian's workout today but with all my other exercises I did I am already under calories and feeling sick so if I were to fit in her workout I would be MORE under and prolly feeling worse.

Suggestion during the week topic why don't you log in and in your post say Day 29: I did workout 4 and yadda yadda yadda, lol. and just make it a point to log in daily and mark your posts that way. Just a suggestion though :)