***Day 6***

Options
2»

Replies

• lossing4good
    Options
    I did day 6 last night after my little road trip.
    My eating wasn't good at all yesterday but I didn't let that stop me from doing day.
  • AradiaStone
    AradiaStone Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Day Six Completed!!! Felt slightly sick while working out today. But I pushed through. It feels so good to feel my tummy muscles getting stronger, my arms getting stronger. I am keeping my weights at 3pds each as my arms burn after every shred workout I do and I am satisfied with the burn lol. Going for a 30 min walk today as that helps loosen those tight muscles. I have to get up extra early tomorrow for Day 7 as we are road tripping for turkey dinner. Wish me luck as I am so not into working out in the am...
  • superraachel
    superraachel Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Finished my 6th day today! I took off yesterday for a big day (and big dinner) with the fam. Not going to let my day of distraction derail my long term plans here. Must stick with it!
  • raggyanndoll
    Options
    Finished day 6 yesterday late in the evening after dark but didn't get a chance to log this until this morning.

Chest flies and dumbell rows are getting too easy with 3 lb weights. I will have to get myself some 5 lb weights when I can afford it. 3 lb weights are still perfect for anything involving shoulders (my weakness).

The last two days I have been able to do the whole workout without stopping. Yesterday I tried to push a little--take stances and lunges a little deeper. Surprisingly, I am enjoying the abs part of the circuit. I look forward to that the most, like a little reward for getting through the strength and cardio part.

On to day 7!