Level 3

Options
Having completed day 1 I most say that level 3 is most certainly not easy, BUT it is far more enjoyable than level 2.
One of my favorites from level 1 is back - punching in a squat position, but with weights this time around. And there's actual sit-ups, I haven't done one of those in ages. :) So if you are on level 1 or 2 don't be scared of level 3 because it's, in my opinion, actually kind of fun.

You who are already doing level 3, what are your thoughts?

Replies

• chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I totally agree!

I am so glad to be done with level 2. I don't know what it was about it - maybe the combination of so many lunges, so much plank and those elliptical jump things - but it really demotivated me.

I completed day 1 of level 3 two days ago. Took a day off yesterday because I couldn't find time away from guests to do it, but will be back on it today! Looking forward to it! I'm feeling a nice ache in my back and thighs since day 1 - good to feel like it did something (: It feels like it goes faster than level 2, somehow...

Oh my word though after the squat jump things my legs were more or less jelly. Those are going to take some getting used to.
  • brbetha01
    brbetha01 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Well, I've passed my APFT and am ready to get back on the grind which means I'll pick up at Level 3, day 1. I can't wait to start - I've just got to find a time to do it since my job has started a condensed 4-day work week meaning I have to wake up early in order to get ready for work instead of working out. :(