Options
    Sunday - 3 miles running
    Tuesday - 5 miles running
    Thursday - 5 miles running

Total so far: 13 miles
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    I have been missing the mark in this challenge the last few weeks helping my dad finalize some things regarding my mothers estate (she passed away in May). I should be winding up most of dad's stuff this week and the next. Just wanted to let you guys know why I have had more crawling than walking or running the last few weeks. I see the light at the end of the tunnel though so watch for miles to get back up the week after next!

Sunday 0
    Monday 1 walk
    Tuesday 3 run/walk

Total 4

My heart goes out to you and your family!
  • reese66
    Options
    Sunday - 3 miles running

Great job on the miles!!!
  • reese66
    Options
    sunday - 4.35 (run)
    monday - 1.3 (walk)
    tuesday - 3.75 (walk)
    wednesday - 0
    thursday - 3.75 (walk)

Doing an awesome job!
  • Windy32
    Windy32 Posts: 54
    Options
    Tues 3 miles walk 1 hr of body toning class
    Wed 3 miles walk 1 hr strength training
    Thur 3 miles walk/run 1 hr pilates
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    9 miles total and 3 hr of misc workouts

Sat will be taking kids to pumkin patch so will probably be doing a lot of walking and a little weight lifting carrying a 4 year old and a pumpkin :smile:
  • Suz_w8loss
    Suz_w8loss Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Sunday ~ 13.1 mile run
    Monday
    Tuesday
    Wednesday ~ 3 miles on Elliptical Trainer
    Thursday ~ 2 mile run

Total ~15.1 running miles

Not much running since my half. I was able to do 2 miles before calling it quits. I have been battling a black/blue swelled up big toe !! UGH sooooo annoying because I have been "itching" to run !
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    Ok this is not for this week but for last night's 5k race. Excited so I am sharing:

Firefly results. I had a PR with a time of 35:16 (11:22 min mi),(my 5k in Aug was 36:22) and to think we did 10 miles before the race (I might have done even better). I was 84/344 in my division and 581 out of 2255. Not too bad for someone who swore she was going to walk the race, but I got caught up in the hype, the glow sticks, and the overall atmosphere. Looking forward to bigger and better times. Stay tuned......

Took sunday and monday as R&R from running.

tuesday: 3.35 mile run
    thursday: 5.41 mile run

Thanks Waffler it was a blast!!!
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    Sunday ~ 13.1 mile run
    Monday
    Tuesday
    Thursday ~ 2 mile run

Not much running since my half. I was able to do 2 miles before calling it quits. I have been battling a black/blue swelled up big toe !! UGH sooooo annoying because I have been "itching" to run !

take care of that toe!!!
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    Sunday - 3 miles running

looking good. almost done for the week
  • natalie412
    natalie412 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Sunday ~ 13.1 mile run
    Monday
    Tuesday
    Thursday ~ 2 mile run

Ouch - let that toe heal! Did that happen during the half?
  • natalie412
    natalie412 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Ok this is not for this week but for last night's 5k race. Excited so I am sharing:

Firefly results. I had a PR with a time of 35:16 (11:22 min mi),(my 5k in Aug was 36:22) and to think we did 10 miles before the race (I might have done even better). I was 84/344 in my division and 581 out of 2255. Not too bad for someone who swore she was going to walk the race, but I got caught up in the hype, the glow sticks, and the overall atmosphere. Looking forward to bigger and better times. Stay tuned......

Sounds like fun - I would love to do a night time run!
  • thinktank32k
    Options

Sounds like fun - I would love to do a night time run!

@vereushka find one. so much fun.
  • eudaimonia_sf
    eudaimonia_sf Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    glad you're better verueshka!
  • eudaimonia_sf
    Options

congrats on the PR!!!! awesome!
  • eudaimonia_sf
    Options
    sun: 6.5M
    fri: 6.1M

total: 12.6M
  • Suz_w8loss
    Options
    Sunday ~ 13.1 mile run
    Monday
    Tuesday
    Thursday ~ 2 mile run

Ouch - let that toe heal! Did that happen during the half?

I had no problems during the race & never felt any soreness until after I crossed the finish line and stopped running. That was when I felt throbbing. After I took off my shoes was when I saw how my big toe was swelled up & the nail was a black/blue. I had this happen during one of my long runs but it was on the middle toe, the nail was purpleish but it did not really hurt.
    Next time I buy some new shoes I will have to go up another 1/2 size. Hopefully that will fix the problem. I really just want it to heal up asap because I have a 10K race in a couple weeks followed by an 8k the next weekend.

Toes be dammed !
  • Suz_w8loss
    Options
    Sunday ~ 13.1 mile run

Total ~13.1 running miles

Congrats! On your 1st Half!!! :drinker:

thanks Wiglet :smile:
  • Suz_w8loss
    Options

Woo Hoo Thinktank ~ Congrats on your PR :drinker:
  • Suz_w8loss
    Options
    Sunday - 3 miles running

Total so far: 8 miles

Great running !!
This discussion has been closed.