***DAY SEVEN***

Options
2»

Replies

• melliebelly77
    Options
    She totally just does biceps curl twice without the lunges...I laughed when I first noticed it. Guess she even gets tired:)
  • MariahHubert
    MariahHubert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I didn't do the shred Saturday or Sunday because I spent the night at my boyfriends house and I am way too self-conscience to work out in front of him :(

I did C25k today, this officially starts week two of it and I love it! I had to stop for a break for a few minutes and I accidentally ended my workout and then hit yes I was sure. So I had to restart the whole thing and just let it sit for 25 minutes. I was in the last few minutes of it too! Ugh, I felt like a dummy.
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    Today was Day 6 for me and I upped my weights to 3 lbs.I really felt it at the end! BUT I can't be sure, BUT I think I saw Natalie dogging it today!! Yup, on cycle 2, static lunges with biceps curls, when Jillian directs our attention to Anita's modifications ,Natalie is still on camera and I think she is only doing the arms! Natalie is not lunging, just moving her arms! Isn't this cheating, Natalie??I could be wrong...I guess you will have to look for yourself when you do it today!

Yip I noticed it on day 2. I was annoyed but then my hubby made a good point by saying they had probably did LOADS of takes tha day so she had maybe already did hundreds of them!
  • amber_arend
    Options
    Day 7 done! I upped my weights to 5 pounds on everything except the lateral raises and the lunge/raise thingy. Tomorrow I will do it on everything except the lateral raises. I am gloriously tired and I love it! I also walked for 3 miles with my family at Playmobil today. That place is awesome! If you are ever in Germany, you should go there! Anyway, I am so glad to be doing this with you ladies. It motivates me to keep going even when it is 8:30 at night and I just want a break from all the walking and climbing and playing. :) Happy shredding ladies!
  • telizad
    telizad Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Day 7 Completed
    W2D2 of C25K Completed

Up my weights from 3lb to 5lb today and felt more of a burn. Will move up to Level 2 on Weds, a day early.

Good job everyone!!
  • superraachel
    superraachel Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Day 7 complete! I added in some cool down yoga at the end too. Yoga is way easier post-Jillian once I'm all warmed up (and by warmed up, I mean sweating profusely).
  • raggyanndoll
    Options
    Today was harder than it has been since the beginning. Not sure why.

I'm getting a bit bored with level 1 and considered moving on to level 2, but since I still sweat decently and have some trouble with anything having to do with shoulders, I've decided to stick it out for the whole 10 days.

Doing tons of push-ups (modified)--about 10 or 11 now for the first set and 7 or so for the second set! Who'd a thought??!!!

We are doing great all!