weigh in results and thoughts from last week..

Options
andreaie
andreaie Posts: 369 Member
hey challengers so tomorrow is D day and i really hope that you all lose ...BUT if you don't lose don't get disheartened these things take time... i have had a mad week very up and down.. mon thru to friday i was really good.. saturday i went off the rails because i went out.. i drank and ate rings around me and to be honest today wasnt much better... im hoping that 5 good days will over rule the 2 bad days... also TOM came today so im not going to weight in tomorrow as i know i will be up .. i weighed myself saturday morning and that is the weight i will be entering... good luck for morning guys i have my fingers and toes crossed for you all xxxxx
p.s challenge and mini challenges are set :sad: :sad: :sad:

Replies

• loischapman
    Options
    I'm hoping my weigh in is good, yesterday not a good day and no excersize today, but I did get a lot in all week and ate pretty good so like you I am hoping that i will see a loss, again thank you for all you do and all your support, even though we have never met, you have been a constant in my life and I love you for that., good luck with your weigh in.
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Honestly I am embarrassed to even put my weight this morning. I am so assamed I didn't even eat super bad but did drink a descent amount which I am thinking was water weight. I had those cute little umbrella drinks. Huh freaken umbrellas! Sorry I let you guys down. :(
  • FJMilner
    FJMilner Posts: 407
    Options
    I've gained 0.4 lbs!!!! I did do a 10k race yesterday though so Im hoping it's because of that!!! Am going to weigh again in a couple of days, not very happy today, thought I was doing great :-(
  • nicolabradley87
    nicolabradley87 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I didn't get a chance to weigh today so will be weighing tomorrow!
  • fldiver97
    fldiver97 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    almost forgot to put todays weight in.......week was OK but my two 'accomplishments' for this week: Yoga 6 out of 7 days an hr each and I caved in and signed up for the local Turkey trot (5k). Will probably have to walk most of it as I have only managed to run 1 mile and walk the rest but I don't want to stop trying. I really want to run a 5 k in the spring :smile: