Week 1 Results

Options
ktno1
ktno1 Posts: 297 Member
I don't know how often you guys weigh yourselves or do your measurements. I do mine weekly on Monday mornings so I thought we could all post our results/progress here.

Personally I lost half a kilo and half an inch off my waist. I'm pretty happy with this considering I skipped the extra cardio on Friday and Saturday and my eating was out of control all weekend.

So all things considered, I'm pretty happy with my changes. I also feel like my tummy is completely reshaping and I'm getting more of a waist. Oh and I can button up my favourite pair of skinny jeans (major muffin top but stil...I couldn't button them before!)

Who's had some little successes they'd like to share?

Replies

• miamoe15
    miamoe15 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am doing my measurements on a monthly basis, but I weigh myself weekly (admittedly sometimes I peek during the week as it helps motivate me if I am lacking). Since starting JM's Body Revolution, I lost 2.2 lbs this week! :) I was hoping to break thru the 200s, but that will have to happen this week. ;)

I am feeling pretty satisfied with this result since I was pretty awful when it came to my nutrition this week. (I managed to stay under for all but one day, but my food choices definitely could have been healthier).

My goal this week is to: make healthier choices when it comes to food, up my water intake and break thru the 200s.

I also made some adjustments to my workout schedule this week and next, since I will be out of the country from Wednesday - Tuesday. You will see that I am doing two workouts a day until I leave and then a few days after I get back. My schedule will look like this:

Sunday Oct 7: Day 1 of Wk 2: Workout 1 & 2
    Monday: Cardio 1 & Workout 1
    Tuesday: Workout 2 & Cardio 1
    Wednesday: Out of the Country (I will still do some form of exercise, likely walking...)
    Thursday: Out of the Country
    Friday: Out of the Country
    Saturday: Out of the Country
    Sunday: Out of the Country
    Monday: Out of the Country
    Tuesday: Out of the Country
    Wednesday: Workout 3 & 4
    Thursday: Cardio 1 & Workout 3
    Friday: Workout 4 & Cardio
    Saturday: Rest
    Sunday Oct 21: Resume Week 4 as normal...
  • Findleyn
    Findleyn Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have decided that I'm not going to weigh in/measureagain until the start of Phase 2. I am the type who if I don't see results I will get discouraged and stop pushing so hard. This time around I am going to focus on how my clothes fit, my increase in energy, and then the body fat %. I am not going to focus on the weight, because I have a feeling that the weight is going to be the slowest change because I have a lot of mass to turn into muscle first.

Findleyn
  • Jovan0609
    Jovan0609 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hello... :-) I'm new to the group and just starting Body Revolution today because I had to finish up Ripped in 30. I'm excited to have found a support group and looking forward to losing these last 10 pounds by the holidays. I'm planning to measure myself every two weeks and weigh-in once a month. I'm always here for support for anyone who needs a little extra push. Feel free to friend request or message me. :-)

Here are my starting measurements and weight:

SW - 165.2
    Neck - 14.25"
    Bust - 39"
    Waist - 31.5"
    Hips - 41.5"
    L Thigh - 24"
    R Thigh - 25"
    L Upper Arm - 12.5"
    R Upper Arm - 13.25"

Let's get it ladies!
  • SciRice
    SciRice Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am also doing Weight Watchers and weigh in on Wed so I'll be updating my weight weekly. Last weigh in was last week (Wed) which was just Day 3 of the program but I was down 1.4 so I'm looking forward to what the scale is going to say this Wed. As for the measurements I hadnt decided on the frequency yet but like others have said I think I'm already seeing a difference in my waist. I'm thinking about measuring every two weeks prior to changing workouts. I'm looking more for changes there than on the scale...but will be happy with decreases in both.
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Well not sure when I will check my measurements again but I do weigh in weekly even though it would be nice to do a monthly weigh in but I'm a lil addicted :P I do Mondays however no surprise for me the scale was up today :( Which I have overate this week so no denial there as my husband is home from work and we always overindulge when he takes time off work. Hopefully I can get my eating in check soon so I can get some results.