Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

New to group

Options
mandabrett
mandabrett Posts: 139 Member
I'm getting back in the mode for dukan. I have don't it once in the past but couldn't stick with it. I work out at the gym 5 days per week and have really been enjoying it. Today I restarted attack. I hope I am able to lose this last little bit. If I could lose 6#. I'd be happy but 10 would be ideal. My journal is open. I always welcome feedback. Add me as a friend if you want. The support is always needed when it comes to weight loss and fitness.

Replies

• pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have found sticking on the cruise level is really helping me (although it is taking longer, which I don't mind) I have added more of the stabilization level foods very slowly as I really want to maintain my weight the rest of my life.

I just can't do the gym thing, but enjoying walking and my barre 3. ( I also like wii fit and yoga)

I need all the support I can get as well. I think MFP is the best thing to hit the internet.