Week 2 Status

Options
YoungDoc2B
YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
Just completed Week 2 , Day 3, Level 3. Today I had to do 16,17,14,14,20 reps consecutively with a 120 second rest between sets. That last set really got me, my arms were spent. Somehow I made it,though. Looks like after you complete week 2, we have to go back and do another fitness test which will determine where we are ranked in week 3. Pretty excited to see how far I've progressed since week 1. Anyone else done with week 2?

Replies

• Jose2828
    Options
    Completed four sets of military style pushup with ninety seconds rest to keep going in the third and fourth set I dropped immediately to my knees hence the number after the dash 25/25/10-6/10-4
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I started week 2 this morning. I finished last week with 50 pushups on my knees. Today I completed today with 50 on my knees and 15 regular.
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Week 2 day 1.5 (tried last week but couldn't get past 2nd set. Did 5,4,6,4,4,15 for a total of 38. Thinking of catching up with a second workout today. I'm pleasantly surprised to say the least.
  • Jose2828
    Options
    I started week 2 this morning. I finished last week with 50 pushups on my knees. Today I completed today with 50 on my knees and 15 regular.

Very nice improvement
  • Jose2828
    Options
    Week 2 day 1.5 (tried last week but couldn't get past 2nd set. Did 5,4,6,4,4,15 for a total of 38. Thinking of catching up with a second workout today. I'm pleasantly surprised to say the least.

Growing by leaps.
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jose! Tried to get in today - at the third pushup I was like this is not a good idea! I'll take the day rest in between as recommended.
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I completed week 2 on Saturday. I'm up to 15 regular and 75 on my knees. This week I'm going to focus more on trying to do regular ones. I'm also doing the Abs and Squat Challenge.
  • waylandcool
    waylandcool Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Just finished Week 2 at level 2. 60 pushups today, 13, 12, 10, 10, and 15 with 2 minutes rest. I just about didn't make it through the final 15 because I wasn;t using all the rest time I was alloted. I should probably stop doing that as Week 3 starts off with 72 push ups. Of course being 300 lbs. + while doing this creates more challenges :lol: .
  • Jose2828
    Options
    Just finished Week 2 at level 2. 60 pushups today, 13, 12, 10, 10, and 15 with 2 minutes rest. I just about didn't make it through the final 15 because I wasn;t using all the rest time I was alloted. I should probably stop doing that as Week 3 starts off with 72 push ups. Of course being 300 lbs. + while doing this creates more challenges :lol: .

Wow, keep it up, you gone to have one hell of a story
  • Jose2828
    Options
    Rest is good, that when the body grows stronger