Turbo Fire

Momwasix
Momwasix Posts: 623 Member
If anyone is familiar with turbo fire how can i use turbo fire with em2wl philosophy.

Replies

• timvet
    timvet Posts: 114 Member
    I noticed no one responded to this request and I may not have the correct answer but I can tell you I love this workout. I am not doing it since I recently started on em2lw, I do Chalene Extreme, because I am trying to incorporate lifting as a way of life for me, and I thought this would be a good beginning point. Turbofire is very cardio based and I know they recommend you do more lifting on em2lw. Turebofire does have some really awesome HIIT workouts in it though. Good Luck, I hope someone can answer this question for you.
  • Momwasix
    Momwasix Posts: 623 Member
    Thank you my boyfriend brought it for me as a suprise for my birthday so i wanted to see how to combine it with em2wl since like you said put more on strength training than cardio.
  • timvet
    timvet Posts: 114 Member
    It really is an intense workout, and I love it so much!
  • nikkijoshua
    nikkijoshua Posts: 85 Member
    I love Turbofire. It's so much fun. I do it on my cardio days. I lift weight weights, but on my cardio days, Turbofire is among my choices for cardio.
  • uwdawg07
    uwdawg07 Posts: 372 Member
    TurboFire is a lot of fun! I use it for cardio days and I love the HIIT workouts. I make sure to do weight lifting along with it.
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    As pp said, use it for your Cardio days, but I would probably combine it with some heavy lifting to get the best results out of it :)