hmmmmmm

Options
i am seriously getting addicted to this insanity stuff - i just love it and i was so upset i missed a day yesterday but i brung it today

i am off on holiday for the weekend and insanity is going and my laptop - thank goodness my partner does it with me :-) just hope the caravan can take 3 days of jumping hehe

Replies

• Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I love it too! I think it helps me to have my hubby doing it with me too. Although, sometimes he's worse than Shaun T about telling me not to stop or to get my knees up higher......but I'm glad he's there for moral support. Hope you have a good vacation with the family. Our older 3 will pop in every now and then while we're working out and try it, but they don't stay long.lol. it's actually cute to see them try.
  • lucysmommy
    Options
    I love it too! I think it helps me to have my hubby doing it with me too. Although, sometimes he's worse than Shaun T about telling me not to stop or to get my knees up higher......but I'm glad he's there for moral support. Hope you have a good vacation with the family. Our older 3 will pop in every now and then while we're working out and try it, but they don't stay long.lol. it's actually cute to see them try.

lol my daughter loves trying it as well - she is only 5 hehe x
  • HealthyMamaG
    HealthyMamaG Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    i am seriously getting addicted to this insanity stuff - i just love it and i was so upset i missed a day yesterday but i brung it today

i am off on holiday for the weekend and insanity is going and my laptop - thank goodness my partner does it with me :-) just hope the caravan can take 3 days of jumping hehe

Have fun on your vacay. I think Bethany Frankel said it best when she said that when she went to Italy on a vacay she choose to not take a diet with her. She ate everything she wanted but didn't overdo it. Enjoy and have fun! I will be doubling up today. I missed as well last week.
  • Factory_Reset
    Options

lol my daughter loves trying it as well - she is only 5 hehe x

Our older 3 are 2,7,8......but they give it a good try.lol. the 2yr olds the cutest when she does it, she'll say "c'mon momma". Enjoy your vacation!
  • 28shannon28
    28shannon28 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I don't have any kids helping me out with my workouts yet, but my two Great Danes are looking at me like I'm a crazy person!! :wink:
  • HealthyMamaG
    HealthyMamaG Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    just finished...dripping sweat :tongue: :tongue:
  • Factory_Reset
    Options
    Okay, so I don't have any kids helping me out with my workouts yet, but my two Great Danes are looking at me like I'm a crazy person!! :wink:

LOL! our shepard mix dog snores through us working out. she'll occasionally look over but I think she's bored watching us.lol.
  • lucysmommy
    Options

LOL! our shepard mix dog snores through us working out. she'll occasionally look over but I think she's bored watching us.lol.

Lol our lab does that as well - he is very uninterested hehe

Wasn't feeling that great last night again so missed it again - maybe this rest will help my body get better :-( x