Any clean eating Aussies out there?

Options
Hey all!

I am really looking for some clean eating friends that understand the importance of fueling your body with good, clean food :) A lot of my friends eat under 1200 & whatever they want. I struggle to look at their diaries!

Aussie clean eating friends would be great, purely cos of the time zone & available food factor for meal ideas, but any clean eaters welcome :)

Replies

• danni_l
    danni_l Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hey Im in Melbourne, not clean eating as such - Ive got "wheat issues" so I do low carb and try to eat as clean as possible.
    Sometimes the odd treat gets in there too!

Im currently quite low on the calories, mainly during the working week and at the wknd I let myself relax a bit.

Im getting married in a few weeks so just about reachin my goal for that and then I will up the cals to maintain :)

Feel free to add me, not many aus people on here!
  • lawrahmck
    Options
    Hey Im in Melbourne, not clean eating as such - Ive got "wheat issues" so I do low carb and try to eat as clean as possible.
    Sometimes the odd treat gets in there too!

Im currently quite low on the calories, mainly during the working week and at the wknd I let myself relax a bit.

Im getting married in a few weeks so just about reachin my goal for that and then I will up the cals to maintain :)

Feel free to add me, not many aus people on here!

oh I definitely have the odd treat! a cheat meal always gets my metabolism going anyway. sent you a request :)
  • lafresita
    Options
    Hi, I am in Melbourne and am a definite clean eater... I make absolutely everything from scratch, including my own almond milk and kefir :-) Love researching and trying out new recipes . I have just, as of today, started recording my food/exercise in the blog rather than the food diary as I am getting close to maintaining. Feel free to add me, I wou
    D like moreaussie clean eating friends!

Hey all!

I am really looking for some clean eating friends that understand the importance of fueling your body with good, clean food :) A lot of my friends eat under 1200 & whatever they want. I struggle to look at their diaries!

Aussie clean eating friends would be great, purely cos of the time zone & available food factor for meal ideas, but any clean eaters welcome :)
  • yummychickenlegs
    Options
    Hi!

I'm in Melbourne too. I love cooking and eating salads.

I'm here because I've started training to run a marathon before i turn 21.

It's great to meet some fellow Aussies!