Did anyone start the 30DS in October?

Options
I am on Level 1 day 10. I'm so afriad to start level 2. I have never worked out before and I dred doing it everyday but I am pushing myself. anyone else?

Replies

• AradiaStone
    AradiaStone Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am starting LVL 2 tomorrow! I just finished lvl one and am so ready. Let's do this!!
  • ASH0424
    ASH0424 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am starting today - am nervous because I am so big, but I am also desperate for a change and have heard great things.
    Good luck!
  • flowergirl73
    flowergirl73 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I started again in October. I completed the shred in July and did all 30 days straight! I've decided to have break days this time around. Unfortunately it's too easy for me to take a break so I've had to make up a few days. Today will be day 4, level 2.

We got this!
  • ASH0424
    ASH0424 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Okay I am on Level 1, day 2 of my first go at the shred.
    I am just curious how you do the levels, is there a time table or is it just when you're ready?
  • AradiaStone
    AradiaStone Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Okay I am on Level 1, day 2 of my first go at the shred.
    I am just curious how you do the levels, is there a time table or is it just when you're ready?
    I did ten days of lvl one, took a day break, now I am on Lvl 2 day four....I think you should switch when you feel ready, like when you feel like your workout is no longer enough....just a small piece of advice, a short walk after the shred helps with your sore muscles and burns off some more calories ;) Good Luck!