Need fit friends who know how to eat!

Haha!! Just throwing that out there. Most of my 'friends' eat barely 1200 cals a day then whine about going over or binging. I'm needing some like-minded individuals who want to swap nutrition & fitness info :)

Replies

• LuluProteinFueled
    LuluProteinFueled Posts: 261 Member
    FR sent. I definitely, definitely DEFINITELY know how to eat :laugh:
  • amberaz
    amberaz Posts: 328 Member
    I eat a lot lol, and I'm about to start eating more once I start New Rules of Lifting. I don't eat perfectly most days, but I try.
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    I certainly know how to eat!!

When eating at a cut I'm at around 2300 cals and my TDEE is 2750 which is what I'm currently aiming for every day :)
  • timvet
    timvet Posts: 114 Member
    I am in a reset so I eat over 2200 cal a day right now. Feel free to add me!
  • holleysings
    holleysings Posts: 664 Member
    I eat TDEE of 2700-3400 calories. (I vary it because it varies so much daily and I get so HUNGRY on lifting days...) Feel free to add me!
  • BluthLover
    BluthLover Posts: 301 Member
    I eat! Feel free to add me.
  • Oh me too! I was going to post a topic about this. Would love some like minded friends please!!
  • BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    It would be great to have some people on my list that eat a higher amount of cals. I'm currently on 2000 but only just introducing heavier lifting so likely to need an increase.

Anyone feel free to add me.. :)
  • Callalili
    Callalili Posts: 119 Member
    feel free to add me. I just raised my calories again after changing my exercise program from light to moderate. I will most likely raise it again after I get a better idea of the calories I'm burning/ hunger level.