Starting 90 days challenge metamorphosis - Please join!

Options
2»

Replies

• smp4463
    smp4463 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    day 8 in..just about have the movements memorized than it will be time to change..lol
  • smp4463
    smp4463 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    day 27 in..feeling good
  • monibates28
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm restarting my Tracy Omni tomorrow morning in conjunction with my Advocare 24 day challenge . I'm super excited for a healthier leaner body. I love Tracy!
  • meandiet
    meandiet Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Gosh darn it. :drinker:

Been partying it up over the New Year break. I am starting all over cuz I've just totally blown it. So Sunday, I'm starting again from the very beginning.

Good luck to everyone in 2013!
  • marzkies
    Options
    Hi Tracy Anderson's lovers!

I'm a fitness addict but my goals change recently. I want a feminine body without the bulk.
    All my old workout were bulking me and I was not pleased by the results.

Hopefully I tried again my dance cardio 2008 and feel very well. I remember of having hear from Metamorphosis so I ordered i

Day 1 : 7th October 2012
    Final day should be : 8th January 2013

I wish I could already be there!

I'm doing Dance cardio 2008 instead of the cardio of Meta because I burn 150 more calories with this old well known cardio and I enjoy it cause I really knows the moves!
    The Transform disc is hard. The legs lifts are just difficult. I used to workout a lot but I still struggle with those lifts on day 4!!! Hope I could finish the 10 days doing all the repetitions without stopping!

I'm not doing the diet and diet is my biggest issue. I was used to workout and just fill in all the calories I've hardly burned by eating too much cookies!
    I'm on my way to change that and I'm sure that I could succeed with a little help!

Please feel free to join the 90 days TAM new challenge. It would be very great!!!!!

Wish you the best!

Did you lose anything? How were your results?