gbaggio66 Posts: 8 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I'm interested in seeing if anyone has my goals and stature

5'4"
    HW- 196
    CW-135
    GW-130

I'm trying to build my booty and trim my waist, and get some muscle in my arms..
    Currently using an online workout program, struggling with being consistent but have been getting better
    at that...
    I have a hard time with my nutrition, but that's why I started this app again, because it is starting to help...anyone feel free to add me if anything I have relates to you!
  • dgfit2be
    dgfit2be Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    SOOOO inspired by "13inchestogo".
    I'm 5'9"
    heaviest: 168.5
    current: 166
    1st goal: 155
    2nd goal: 145
    I am a yo-yo healthy eater with a 'sweet' and 'bread' problem! I love to exercise but had 2 back surgeries in past year and it slowed me down (but didn't stop me). I feel so much better when I eat healthy and in spite of having some awesome sugar-free recipes, sabotage myself all the time, I am SO tired of my lack of commitment so I am writing here to make my commitment public and be held accountable.

Did you find a twin yet? We are about the same age and size ... and I also am a yo-yo healthy eater - sugar is my down fall. Big exercise fan as well.
    Height 5'9.5"
    heaviest: 170
    current:166
    goal: 145 and ~20% BF (BF is ridiculously high right now)
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    5'8"
    Highest Weight 170
    Lowest Weight 140 (right out of High School)
    Goal Weight I would love to reach 145. Anymore and I am too skinny for my heights.
    I really would love to stay at a healthy 145/150 with healthy diet and exercise.
    15 more pounds to go but struggling with sugar addiction!

Hi there! I think we may be twins!

I am 5'8 with a goal weight of 145. And same here, any less than the low 140's is way too skinny for me and I look unhealthy. I struggle with a mocha addiction and I add extra scoops of chocolate so I'm right there with you and the sugar! Trying to cut down to having only 2 a week. :/
  • Brizey93
    Brizey93 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'4

HW: 165
    LW: 115
    CW: 156
    GW: 115
  • jesspen91
    jesspen91 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    azam1384 wrote: »
    5.3"
    Age 42
    Current weight :154
    goal weight 125
    I need lose 31

We have the same height, starting weight and goal weight. Feel free to add me.

Highest weight: 154
    Current weight: 134.5
    Goal wright: 125

• jesspen91
    jesspen91 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    @YellowApple666 I am also 5'3 and around 135lbs (currently fluctuating between 133 and 136). Hoping to lose about 10lbs for now and see how I feel at that weight. I havealmost finished the bootyful beginners strong curves program and through it have found a love for lifting. I'm looking forward to moving to the advanced program next week. I've sent you a friend request.

• SiouxsieQue
    SiouxsieQue Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Highest: 135
    Current: 124
    Goal: 118

I've been on MFP for quite some time but love this idea for new accountability. I was working out religiously until romance side-lined me. I'm recently married with no kids and 3 sassy felines. :wink: Starting back into fitness with on demand aerobic videos before work.
  • mycatsnameiscat
    mycatsnameiscat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'6"

HW: 160 lbs
    CW: 148 lbs
    GW: 120-130 lbs

Looking to get to the lower end of my "ideal weight range" so I have less weight to pull up rock faces when climbing or lug up hills when cycling.
  • kokonani
    kokonani Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'4"

Currently 117 lbs.

Heaviest is around 120 lbs.

Lowest weight was 99 lbs. as an adult

My current goal weight is about 107-108 lbs. and toned!

Right now I'm on my first week of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. I am sore all over and loving it!

Your twin right here! I'm 40, currently 116. Before I started Keto 4 months ago I was 122. Body fat 22%. Is it possible to get down to 107? I just cannot lose beyond 114 even with crazy cardio 6 days a week! Please share info on the program you're on. Would love to try something different.. what is your eating routine/meals?
  • pachecocristina
    pachecocristina Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    5'4" - 38 years old
    Heaviest: 143 lb / 65 kg
    Current: 131 lb / 59.5 kg
    Goal: 125 lb / 57 kg or less

@carole4000 and @aeshippers we have same height and similar heaviest, current and goal weights
    Feel free to add me :smile:
  • 1HotMomma_
    1HotMomma_ Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Highest: 135
    Current: 124
    Goal: 118

I've been on MFP for quite some time but love this idea for new accountability. I was working out religiously until romance side-lined me. I'm recently married with no kids and 3 sassy felines. :wink: Starting back into fitness with on demand aerobic videos before work.

How so I post in this group?
  • Ja8923
    Ja8923 Posts: 15 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    5'7"
    Heaviest: 154
    Current: 154 :(
    Goal: 125 would be awesome!!!!

Just restarted my fitness journey. I used to workout a lot until 2 years ago. I put on 20 pounds in the last 2 years.

• savannahjaneturner
    savannahjaneturner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'4
    Current weight: 125 lbs
    Goal weight: 115 lbs
    (I know it's only 10 lbs but those pounds still won't go!)

Looking for a fitness twin who isn't in to heavy, intense exercise because the whole idea terrifies me and instead prefers more gentle wimpy exercise of the sort I can manage.
    Preferably someone who will tell me not to eat so much chocolate and will happily discuss game of thrones with me too.
  • SiouxsieQue
    SiouxsieQue Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    5'4
    (I know it's only 10 lbs but those pounds still won't go!)

Looking for a fitness twin who isn't in to heavy, intense exercise because the whole idea terrifies me and instead prefers more gentle wimpy exercise of the sort I can manage.
    Preferably someone who will tell me not to eat so much chocolate and will happily discuss game of thrones with me too.

5'4

We're pretty much twins, except I could be your mother...lol. Not into major intense exercising but not a fan of "Game of Thrones" either. Would "Suits" count? B)
  • madelinemoore1220
    madelinemoore1220 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new and really late to this but I would love to find a twin!

Height: 5'1"
    HW: 145
    CW: 133
    GW: 115

I am currently trying medium-low carb, about 70g or less a day, and I want to exercise around 4-5 times a week with a mix of strength training and cardio. Not doing anything fancy, just trying to have a little definition and be able to lift heavy moving boxes when I graduate and move out next year. I have no problem slapping the cookie out of your hand if you slap the cookie out of mine!
  • skymningen
    skymningen Posts: 532 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    We will see if I get my weights correct (I weight in kg normally ;) )

5'3" (160 cm)
    High weight: 140 (about 63-64 kg)
    Low weight: 110 (50 kg)
    Current weight: 110 (50 kg)
    Goal weight: 115-120 (53-55 kg)

current body fat: 24.6%
    body fat goal: 21%

Trying to build muscle by strength training and eating more protein, but still a beginner at all of this.
  • Nic123fitness
    Nic123fitness Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Age 42
    5ft 3 and the all important half!
    Starting weight 132 lbs
    Current weight 106
    Goal 105.
    I'm changing my workouts to gain a bit of strength. I'm also always in the market for great healthy recipes too, particularly sweet things..Virtual buddies are always welcome. I'm really interested in comparing maintenance cal intakes. I've just upped mine, so I'm motivated, and don't cheat or feel bad!
  • kokonani
    kokonani Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Age 42
    5ft 3 and the all important half!
    Starting weight 132 lbs
    Current weight 106
    Goal 105.
    I'm changing my workouts to gain a bit of strength. I'm also always in the market for great healthy recipes too, particularly sweet things..Virtual buddies are always welcome. I'm really interested in comparing maintenance cal intakes. I've just upped mine, so I'm motivated, and don't cheat or feel bad!

I would love to be 110-106! What is your diet/ eating /calories like?
  • EMC85083
    EMC85083 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'9"
    Highest weight: 154
    Current weight: 147-149 (fluctuates day to day)
    Goal weight: 135