Find Your 'Not That Heavy' Twin!

Options

Replies

• korisherman
    korisherman Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    modmom1 wrote: »
    Hi everyone. I'm new to the group. I'll post my stats then start twin searching

5'8
    44 years old
    HW: 195 (25 years ago)
    CW: 147
    BF%: guessing at 25%

Goal: 139-142 with lower body fat% (18-20%) and some kick *kitten* muscle definition

• bs12b4s
    bs12b4s Posts: 9
    Options
    5' 2.5
    21 Years Old
    HW: 130
    CW: 127
    LW:118 (last May!)
    GW: 112-119 will see how it goes.

Been doing MFP for a while, I am very active and love going to the gym. I love health recipes and am good at having healthy days/weeks but I ruin it all by having awful awful binge days/weeks where I undo all my progress. Help!
  • bs12b4s
    Options
    kjerome101 wrote: »
    23 yrs old
    5'2
    HW:134
    CW:128
    GW: 118

10 more to go!!!

Hi I'm 21
    5'2.5
    LW: 117
    GW: 112-117

Looking for someone to help me on my bad days. I'm very active and healthy 90% of the time then have awful binge days of like 5000 calories and ruin it all!
  • bs12b4s
    Options
    I am 5'4
    Heaviest: 130
    Current: 122
    GOAL: 115

Who are my buddies? :)

5"2.5
    Highest: 130
    Current: 127
    Lowest: 117 (May last year)
    Goal: 112-115 ish.
    I'm shorter but I've got quite a big bum haha
  • bs12b4s
    Options
    souri4nte wrote: »
    Hi!
    5'3"
    HW: 125
    CW: 120 -125
    GW: 110
    I am mostly vegetarian (I break with the vegetarian diet to be polite, etc. about once every couple months). :smile:

5'2.5
    CW: 122-127 (the latter right now)
    GW: 112
    I am a health freak 90% of the time and then have awful days where I eat loads of junk. I'm heavier than you but I've got a really big bum which must weigh about 7 pounds haha
  • Mus1cLuvR
    Options
    Ughhh, I would love to find some twins to motivate each other but after pouring through some of the recent posts I can see that my stats are a little more...abundant that most other ladies in this group. Yikes. The majority of you that are around my CW are a lot taller than me (or older moms with kids), which is just another reminder of how freakin fat I've gotten and how not ok it is. I definitely don't feel super obese and I generally like the shape of my body, (my profile pic is super current, taken last week!) but I really need a reality check that being my weight is NOT normal and I AM so so fat.
    I (now) work out several times a week for at least an hour, sometimes more, and I live in LA so eating healthy and clean is a city-wide religion that I do partake in (though I do cheat and have temptations, Obviously).

Age: 32, no kids, no husband, super social and active urban girl (but in a 7 year relationship w/ a tall, super skinny dude that eats whatEVER he wants, mostly garbage)
    Height: 5'3
    HW: 167
    CW: 158
    GW: 130-140
    LW: 112 (in highschool, when I was a dancer, many moons ago)

If this sounds even remotely familiar to you, please add me with your stats so we can motivate each other because I need help like bigtime!!
  • oliviakincke
    oliviakincke Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    kendzini13 wrote: »
    Hmm, I feel short!

Height: 5"2
    HW: 136
    GW: 121

I just need to tone up and start saying no to all this junk I'm eating! (well, all the excess chocolates I consume)

Twin!
    Height: 5'2
    HW: 148
    CW:145
    GW: 130
    Im 20 years old and also need to work on my diet and this app helps!
  • doublem915
    doublem915 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mus1cLuvR wrote: »
    Ughhh, I would love to find some twins to motivate each other but after pouring through some of the recent posts I can see that my stats are a little more...abundant that most other ladies in this group. Yikes. The majority of you that are around my CW are a lot taller than me (or older moms with kids), which is just another reminder of how freakin fat I've gotten and how not ok it is. I definitely don't feel super obese and I generally like the shape of my body, (my profile pic is super current, taken last week!) but I really need a reality check that being my weight is NOT normal and I AM so so fat.
    I (now) work out several times a week for at least an hour, sometimes more, and I live in LA so eating healthy and clean is a city-wide religion that I do partake in (though I do cheat and have temptations, Obviously).

Age: 32, no kids, no husband, super social and active urban girl (but in a 7 year relationship w/ a tall, super skinny dude that eats whatEVER he wants, mostly garbage)
    HW: 167
    CW: 158
    LW: 112 (in highschool, when I was a dancer, many moons ago)

If this sounds even remotely familiar to you, please add me with your stats so we can motivate each other because I need help like bigtime!!

Sounds a little like me:

Age: 25, law student, no kids, in a 3 year relationship with fitness junkie. Split my time between NYC and DC.
    Height: 5'1'
    HW: 170
    CW: 170
    LW: 150 (high school)

I definitely feel the same way about my body, but I'm trying to stay positive -- been holding on to negative thoughts about my body for years and calling myself fat and beating myself up about what I've eaten hasn't helped me lose a single pound. I don't look too bad in clothes, but I really want to feel confident in a bikini!
    Working out 4 times a week -- weight lift with 5-10 min. warmup 2x a week, and 30-45 min. cardio 2x a week. Trying to net 1,300 calories daily. Biggest food pitfalls are eating out of the fridge, choosing foods that don't keep me full, and not realizing when I've had enough.

• justmepraise
    justmepraise Posts: 4 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi. I'm 33, mother of two.
    Height 5 ft
    HW 130
    CW 121
    GW 110
  • nkenn84
    nkenn84 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!!

5"6
    HW: 208 ( pregnancy weight with my daughter)
    CW: 185
    GW: 140

I was diagnosed with having hyperthyroidism and it caused me to gain a lot of weight after I had lost all the weight from my pregnancy. I'm not on medication to control my thyroid and looking to get down to my goal weight which is what I'm use to!
  • Flabby32
    Flabby32 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, im 5ft 4 hw 195 (jan 2011) cw 140- 2 pregnancies in between, just to add to the challenge lol gw 126-133
  • ru4cash
    ru4cash Posts: 4
    Options
    evandehey wrote: »
    Hey, awesome idea! I'm looking for my tall "twin" I guess!

Height: 178 cm (5' 10")

HW: 90 kg (198 lbs) <--- holy crap!
    CW: 78 kg (172 lbs)
    GW: 75 kg (165 lbs)

However, as I nudge closer to my GW I think I might bump it down to 72 kilos. We'll see what happens when I get there, once I get to my GW I'm going to focus more on toning and increasing overall physical fitness.

Good luck and keep up the good work, everybody! :)

• ru4cash
    Options
    Hi, I'm a tall twin :smiley: how do I add, I'm just getting started, thanks!

Height 5 11
    Heavy. 175
    Current 175
    Goal 160
  • ru4cash
    Options
    modmom1 wrote: »
    Hi everyone. I'm new to the group. I'll post my stats then start twin searching

5'8
    44 years old
    HW: 195 (25 years ago)
    BF%: guessing at 25%

Goal: 139-142 with lower body fat% (18-20%) and some kick *kitten* muscle definition

• ru4cash
    Options
    Hi,
    Age. 47
    Height 5 11
    Heaviest 175
    Current. 175
    Goal. 160 or so
  • sophieeef
    sophieeef Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    5'8
    HW: 137
    CW: 133
    GW: 115-120 (just want to fit into my clothes again!)

I am 5'7.5 and currently he same weight as you! :)

HW-163lbs /74kg
    CW-133lbs /60.5kg
    GW-125lbs /57kg

I have added you!
  • AnnastasiaMcPherson
    Options
    Hello! New to the group! Looking for a twin:

I will be 37 in 3 days (Eeek, is that REALLY happening????)
    I have 3 kids, all C-Sections
    I am 5' 1.5"
    HW: 183
    CW: 139
    C BF%: 29
    GW: 120
    G BF%: 20

Lowest Weight: 103lbs (2 kids ago)

I think I am cardio'd out, looking to lift, build muscle and lean out. GW isn't as big of a deal, as how I look naked/bikini is! ;)

• denitrakr
    denitrakr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    gmallan wrote: »
    I'm in!
    5'4"
    HW 178 (after baby)
    CW 150
    LW 120
    GW 135

I think we may just be twins!!!

Height 5'4"
    HW: 165
    LW: 138
    GW: 135

I'm Gemma :)

Can we be triplets??
    HW: 160
    CW: 152
    LW: 132
    GW: 130
  • Yoyo_Fitness
    Yoyo_Fitness Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! Just joint in this community and I would love to have more lady friends!

I got kind of lazy in the last few years and put some weight on... Since last summer I am very determined o eat less junk, eat healthy and do regular exercises!

Love power walking and running on a treadmill, doing floor exercises and swim... I can now do freestyle for an hour non stop, but thanks to the underwater MP3 player!

Just want to feel good that's all... Wanna get toned and lose a bit more body weight but not to such extreme that you look like a bodybuilder!

I am 5'4 (165cm)
    Heaviest: 134 (61kg)
    Current: 117 (53kg)
    GOAL!!!! : maintain this weight and get toned, or go a little bit less than this...

Current Body Fat: 20-21%
    Dream Body Fat: 18%!!!
  • veratitze
    Options
    Hey!

I'm looking for a twin! I love soccer and outdoors, especially swimming and bike riding.

I'm 17
    Height 5'6.5"
    HW 126
    CW 123
    GW 118