The lost week and new beginning

Options
helenoftroy1
helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
I am so sorry I have been AWOL, I have had birthdays etc so have completely gone off track. I think a few of us have lost their way a bit whilst others are steaming ahead and doing fantastically. So here is the graph updated, it may be a week out so it is called the Lost Week and I think maybe it could be a starter again for those losing their way a little bit and a little boost for those doing so well. This is a journey and life gets in the way sometimes but it's all about the end result and that is to be fitter and healthier. You are all on this site so you have already made a difference. Let's give it a big push now for Christmas!!!! Good luck all!

thelostweek.jpg

Replies

• helyg
    helyg Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :flowerforyou:
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    We can't shout at you for having celebrated your birthday, missus, and especially not as you shared a picture of your lovely meal :))
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, I have just started new thread for us Saturday weighers for today weigh in
  • gabbyrockerwebb
    gabbyrockerwebb Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    the last 2 weigh ins was 5 pounds lost then 6 pounds lost i now weigh 199 and this weeks weight in is on firday mornign can u update me please :) x
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    What a great loss, and in onederland as well, very well done indeed