Starting on Saturday

Options
rainey4
rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
I have tried this before. Made it through the first phase - lost 10 lbs. then life got in the way and I gained it back.

I am back and it will be nice to share with people doing the same diet. :smile:

Replies

• WonaBaFitmommy
    Options
    I just got the book yesterday, but need to go grocery shopping. I'll be starting Mon- I'm right behind you ")
  • rainey4
    Options
    Yes I will be grocery shopping Friday night so I can be ready on Saturday to start.
  • meckiemelt
    meckiemelt Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am starting in Monday as well. I have 2 friends here who are doing it with me. I need all of the support I can get.
  • carcona
    carcona Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have the book and never actually did it. Does anyone try to exercise on this diet?
  • rainey4
    Options
    I try to workout 3 times a week.

They actually have a DVD. I bought it from Amazon.com.
  • alice74
    alice74 Posts: 28
    Options
    Just started this morning and can use all the friends I can get as well!:smile:
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    Ive been half *kitten* back to the book for a few days and have done well but today im back to following everything the book says to a "T" sonthat way i will lose the weight like i did the first timemi attempted this diet a few months ago! We got this...it works amazing and isnt that hard, and as long as u stick with it know that u will lose weight and its amazing how great that makes u feel! Keep it up ladies its a fresh start to a new week! :-)