Giving up :(

Options
mjj79
mjj79 Posts: 415 Member
I can't seem to do it ladies. Not losing so I don't see the point in sticking with it. NOT gonna go carb crazy (staying under 100 grams a day) but gonna have more than what I did with SBD. THank you all for your support. (Especially Nanc:)

Good luck on your journey!

Replies

• ErnestinesMom
    Options
    You are NOT giving up...no one is. No sleep last night, so brain is not wokring properly at the moment...but once I do get some sleep, we will figure this out.

For me, I know I need to exercise more and watch nighttime snacking. (not every slice of ezekiel is logged at night...oh well the truth hurts)...

But I do know the answer is not going below 1200 calories. You may lose, but you will gain it all back. The trick is to lose while eating healthy so you do not gain it back...eat and exercise.

I have to say Mary Ann is a perfect example of how to make this work. She has not gained any of her weight back that she lost on SBD. I gained 10 back cuz I got sloppy...too many sweet freedom blue bunnies...occasional means occasional.

Anyhooo, please do not leave the group...modify your SBD a bit if you must...but this group of ladies is caring, supportive and interested in seeing you reach and maintain your goal.

And they just may have answers for you. ((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))) Answers that you may not have thought about. :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    sorry mijj, wish i could help, like nancy says just try modifying it a bit, its working for me. I ended p1 early and just added fruit, have you got the book? I couldnt have done it with out the book. I do have bad days, but I just get back on to it the next day. Please dont give up xxx best of luck x claire
  • 4given4life
    4given4life Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Please don't leave! I agree with everything that has been said so far. Of course I need to take the advice too because I have been failing horribly. But I know that SBD will work if I work it the right way. Sugar has a major hold on me and I have got to break that addiction! Try modifying and see how that works.