Are we still here?

Options
VickiG36
VickiG36 Posts: 350 Member
Is this still an active group? Its been pretty quiet.

Replies

• Spiceanne
    Spiceanne Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping, I's still going :)

It seems like people aren't responding to much recently/ aren't commenting on things :(
  • VickiG36
    VickiG36 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I have bad group juju. I enjoy your challenges, but no one seems to be participating....bummer. I got a few challenges accomplished this week!
  • AnotherAustinGirl
    AnotherAustinGirl Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I do the challenges but rarely post. I do enjoy this group even though I don't post much. I'll try to remember to do that more.
  • vickiandrews
    vickiandrews Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm still here. Managing food challenges OK but struggling with exercise ones. Tend to have to adapt them to something that I can do and then push myself a bit more each time.

Here's hoping for a happy weigh day for everyone.

xxx
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I'm still here, I have been struggling with the fitness challenges, but have completed all of the food challenges.....been a very busy week at work but I will try to post more :wink:
  • michay
    michay Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Same here. Food challenges seem to be easier to accomplish than the exercise ones. But still going!
  • minisumo
    minisumo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm still here too! Have been in and out of MFP for the last couple of weeks as currently have v limited access to internet but always check in with the group when I can. I also find the fitness challenges a bit of a struggle - good to see I'm not the only one!
  • clare_marie
    clare_marie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Still here too! Just don't have the time to update on everything all the time - as a newlywed whose been busy every weekend since the wedding have been spending my evenings with hubbie, internet-free. :-) I was doing so well earlier in the week but on weigh in, weight is still the same (which would be due to dinner and a few too many drinks Saturday night) Oh well, it's a new week and the weight will hopefully come off this week again, hopefully I'll be able to have a better choice for food this weekend at Mum's house for another get together.
  • KathyMarie1970
    KathyMarie1970 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm still here. It's been a rough two weeks for me, and I've gained two pounds to show for it. But I've got my head back in the game and I'm ready to go at it again :)
  • tallieterp
    tallieterp Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    still here - was MIA for 2 weeks between the insanity of my first 5k and then going on vacation. Good news was that my food inspired road trip did not knock me down too badly on the scale... knee was swelling really bad after the 5k so I've been taking it easy - hoping to get back into things this week...
  • Mandy2489
    Mandy2489 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    yep still here :) Ive been really sick the last several days so ive been just sleepin and working :sad:

My goal for this upcoming week is to start throwing exercise into the mix on a reguar basis..would like to exercise 3x next week. I always have such a hard time getting my butt in the gym.