Emotional like a pregnant person!

Options
Mpol2
Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
Remember being pregnant and choking up over anything without warning? It'sssssssss baaaaaaaaaack. This makes me nuts. Anybody else? Am peri and NOT pregnant. :ohwell:

Replies

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Remember being pregnant and choking up over anything without warning? It'sssssssss baaaaaaaaaack. This makes me nuts. Anybody else? Am peri and NOT pregnant. :ohwell:
    I've never been pregnant, but I know my husband would say I've been rather emotional lately!
  • tami101
    tami101 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I absolutely know what you mean! Some days I am really an emotional wreck! Luckily, I live alone (except for the "fur-kids" ) so nobody has to deal with my craziness right now. =)
  • Mpol2
    Options
    Pregnant feels sort of like the PMS emotional tristesse lots of us get but more volatile....and being peri feels a lot like that too. I am generally a very happy person but I have days where I feel ready to cry over ANYTHING!,
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    For me the emotional component wasn't sadness - it was rage. Not a fun ride for anyone.
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    I get really teary at sweet things. Yep.
  • stl_nana
    stl_nana Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I've been on that emotional roller coaster as well. I mean I cry at the damn Disney Channel. :cry:
  • BackwoodsMom
    BackwoodsMom Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I have been wondering if maybe I was pregnant! Once I get started with the tears they just don't seem to stop. We watched October Baby last night and it literally wiped me out!
  • megleo818
    megleo818 Posts: 595 Member
    Options

This is me. It's kind of ridiculous actually. I mean, I like it that I'm in touch with my emotions, but there's a limit! :ohwell:
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options

This is me. It's kind of ridiculous actually. I mean, I like it that I'm in touch with my emotions, but there's a limit! :ohwell:
    I got weepy watching "It" on tv last night.:noway:
  • Mpol2
    Options

It was CSI that did it for me last night...ridiculous but true! Ah, well, ladies... At least we can laugh at ourselves.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options

It was CSI that did it for me last night...ridiculous but true! Ah, well, ladies... At least we can laugh at ourselves.
    I suddenly don't feel bad about "It".:heart:
  • glenner
    glenner Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I feel the same- except there will be no bundle of joy in nine months or less! And now I am starting to feel panic attacks. Anyone else had that?
  • Mpol2
    Options
    I feel the same- except there will be no bundle of joy in nine months or less! And now I am starting to feel panic attacks. Anyone else had that?

No panic attacks yet but really bad anxiety periodically .....delightful.:huh:
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Had terrible panic attacks in my 20's but not since. Spent from 23-28 pretty much housebound.

Emotional doesn't even cover what I've been feeling since I finally hit menopause at 56.( I was starting to think it was never going to happen! ) And it's not just getting teary eyed... All of my emotions are heightened... sad things are sadder, happy things are happier, and bad moods hit over trivial things and take on a life of their own. It even scares ME sometimes, never mind my poor husband! It's like PMS but tenfold. I hope as time presses on it abates some, for everyone's sake!
  • nannanorem
    nannanorem Posts: 98 Member
    Options

Oh yes! I can relate! And my nerves have been just horrible lately. Some days I wonder if I am bipolar the way my moods swings are. :frown:
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options

Oh yes! I can relate! And my nerves have been just horrible lately. Some days I wonder if I am bipolar the way my moods swings are. :frown:
    Noise is bother me more too. Not a great thing in a house with 3 teenage boys with no mute buttons.
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I was very very sensitive until I started taking the vitamin B-12 and now I feel perfectly normal so get you a bottle of B-12 not only will it help with your emotions it will give you energy
  • Mpol2
    Options
    Thanks, gator ginger, I'll give that a try.
  • gatorginger
    Options
    Your very very welcome
  • gatorginger
    Options
    I take 1000 milgrams a day