FatMagnet - anyone tried it?

Options
This is the information from the chemist warehouse site:

General Information
FatMagnet Contains a special natural fibre, which aids fat loss and weight loss by helping more fat pass through the digestive system. FatMagnet works with your body to aid with fat loss and weight loss without suppressing your appetite and without acting as a stimulant.
Warnings
FatMagnet should be taken at least one hour after medication as it may reduce the effect of other medication. Derived from seafood - people with seafood allergies should avoid this product. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Directions
Adults: For weight loss, take 2 tablets, 30 minutes before each meal. For maximum fat loss, up to 4 tablets, 30 minutes before meals. Always use in conjunction with a healthy, energy- controlled diet and exercise program. For maximum results, FatBlaster FatMagnet can be used in conjunction with FatBlaster or FatBlaster Max.

Has anyone tried it and what do you think of it? Did it work for you? What side effects did you have.

Replies

• Froody2
    Froody2 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Nah, never tried it. It's a crock if you ask me. The only thing it's going to make lighter is your wallet.
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Don't waste your money
  • elizak87
    elizak87 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    If you want to lose weight in the form of crap and water it is the way to go.
    I used Fat Blaster once when I was hoping for magic results. It ruined my sleep patterns and made my stomach craps.
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    It'snot going to have any positive effects if you have a half decent diet which is reasonably high in fibre. All it will do is latch on to the extra fat if you have a high fat meal and flush it through your body (think stomach cramps and the squirts :wink: )

Remember that fat is not the enemy in weightloss either, just eat mostly decent foods and maintain a moderate caloric deficit - thats all you need to do! As long as you ignore this fact and keep looking for the magic bullet for weight loss, this is going to be a long and tiring ride!
  • kimmy176
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I suspected so, but thought I'd ask anyway.
  • azerty9
    azerty9 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I tried it like 3 years ago.... I dn reckon it was bad really...i didnt feel any side effect but it's just no magic pill.
    I believe it made me less hungry tho, dunno if it was placebo effect or just working.
    But it wont work if you are eating crappy food on the side... and honestly you can do without. May be helpful at the beginning to curb your appetite and stuff

:)