Challenge - Week 3

Options
Morning everyone :) Andreaie has asked me to set this weeks challenge so here goes:

1.) Burn at least 2500 Calories
2.) Don't go over your daily calories
3.) Make sure you log everything that goes in your mouth :)
4.) Make sure you have either fruit, salad or vegetables with every meal
5.) Drink your WATER!!!!
6.) Set 1 personal goal - My personal goal is to be honest with my self and stay on track because the last 2 weeks i have done sod all and we only have 10 more weeks and i really wanna lose that stone (14lbs).

Hope everyone has a great week - make it count :-D

Charlene x

Replies

• Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    good challenge!! I will log in my stuff from yesterday- took week off from logging and was just too busy yesterday to get it in here but will get it!! :) thank you!!!

o my own personal goal is more workouts in while fiancee working nights :)
  • loischapman
    Options
    thanks so much Charlen!!!!!
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    thanks so much Charlen!!!!!

Your welcome :)

Let's all have a great week!
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Thanks char great challenges...
    As I'm not able to go the gym this week my personal challenge is to really try get my food right... 10 more weeks scary Mary!!!!! We can still do it xx
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Thanks char great challenges...
    As I'm not able to go the gym this week my personal challenge is to really try get my food right... 10 more weeks scary Mary!!!!! We can still do it xx

Thanks, i know 10 Weeks :-O i can't believe how quick its come around, where as this yr gone? I am really hoping this is the start of my weight lose for good, because im in the same position as i was this time last yr :(
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Sorry its been so hard to get on this week so far! I love the week challenges! I have been doing really good with eating this week so far so I don't feel super guilty :)

Hope everyone is doing well this week! Xmas is right around the corner lets kick this into high gear girls!
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Morning everyone, It's gone really quiet on here!.....

My week was ok had a loss but really need to exercise more only really doing a few walks. This week i really want to start some circuit training, this weather doesn't help at all i just wanna be snuggled in my bed :)

How is everyone doing? x
  • loischapman
    Options
    im doing ok, weekends are tough for me but I will push forward, I am going to switch my weigh ins to Fridays, that will be more encouraging for me. thanks, and good luck to you this week, Challenges look awesome:flowerforyou:
  • fldiver97
    fldiver97 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Can't do weigh in on Friday....:( Often have to be at work at 6am on Friday and can't get myself orgamized in the morning as I have to take care of all the critters and myself before I leave the house and it is usually chaos........Will weigh in Saturday mornings
    Weight loss a bit slower recently but still loosing. Yesterday was a splurge day, eating out with friends and had 2 glasses of red wine. I did stay under cal limit though as best as I can estimate....Whew.......Looking at my log I feel that I need to add more veggies and greens though. But on a good note I am up to week 4 on the C25K and manage to do yoga for 1 hr 5 x week.....:smile:
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Can't do weigh in on Friday....:( Often have to be at work at 6am on Friday and can't get myself orgamized in the morning as I have to take care of all the critters and myself before I leave the house and it is usually chaos........Will weigh in Saturday mornings
    Weight loss a bit slower recently but still loosing. Yesterday was a splurge day, eating out with friends and had 2 glasses of red wine. I did stay under cal limit though as best as I can estimate....Whew.......Looking at my log I feel that I need to add more veggies and greens though. But on a good note I am up to week 4 on the C25K and manage to do yoga for 1 hr 5 x week.....:smile:
    ..I have a hard time with that too....its either feast or famine with the veggies...love them just dont always get them in:(
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I am doing well. This weekend was bad but I am on the horse and going strong! I did the challenge yesterday for the first time this week and boy my arms and back are SORE! My thighs were burning too. I don't have an exersie ball so I made do with what I had.

Why has it been so quiet on here ladies? Lets kick this into high gear! Lets keep the chatter going it really helps everyone stay on track its so great to have suport!