Setting a Goal

Options
debbie046
debbie046 Posts: 4 Member
FYI, you can invite anyone to join the group. tags to search for the group are "the studio" and "health habits".

If there are any topics, ideas, or anything you would like to share or discuss please post. This is for us to help and motivate each other. Maybe even challenage each other to get through a goal together :wink:

We talked about Calories, keeping a food journel, 1 thing you would like to change and how you plan to accomplish that change or goal.
How did it go? Did you change one day or one thing in your day? What helped you or motivated you? Can we keep it going this week? :flowerforyou:

Replies

• DLAWood
    DLAWood Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I think this is a great idea. I only know one person on here so joinging a group seems like great motivation. The question or thing i'm wondering about is......is it better to get more cardio in or is doing weights good too?
    The thing I want to change is adding in the working out, I have started this by joining the gym and right now my main focus has been going to some classes. Tonight I am going to Zumba, wish me luck
    ttysoon
  • debbie046
    Options
    It’s Not about Perfection - Success on a weight loss journey is about awareness, not obsession. Aim to eat healthy 90% of the time. Your weight loss success is guaranteed. - Unknown
  • SIMONERENEEPINKSPARKLEQUEEN65
    Options
    m goals are not slow ones A let go of all the hurtful people in my life. thats 100 pounds off my heart right there. 2 lose a pound a week.. 3 have finished the hardest one havent binged in over 2 month thank God im free from that illness and affliction:heart: Gods wants me n healthy relationships not around cruel people that are fuul of hate for each other bashing each other hurting each other this is not what my ather created me for:drinker:
  • debbie046
    Options
    Cardio is important to burn calories and strength training is important to tone, build muscle and keep bones strong. I try to add both to my week with a little more cardio than strength.
  • nlepine84
    nlepine84 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    my current goal is to get back to doing weights 2-3x a week.
    I have been just focusing on traning (ran 2 half marathons this year) and I just feel flabby becasue of my lack of weight training. so the goal is to do weights one day with 20-30 minutes of cardio and then then next day do about an hour run or so possibly with an ab work out since I want to keep up with my running (LOVE IT now)

Underneath that goal I would still like to lose 10-15 pounds but I am happy at where I'm at right now.