HEALTHY FOR LIFE

Options
Like this site, need support too. Too many times trying to diet, need to stick with it and have friends to do it.

Started out walking today. Had a total of 300 cal for breakfast and now working hard on not munching this morning. Have a bad habit of eating constantly, not sure if its nerves or just a bad habit.

lulu

Replies

• cjstiles1
    Options
    Been there. I now bring cherry tomatoes, cucumbers and celery sticks to work with me and use a very light calorie dip or just eat plain. I have gotten use to it now. Not as tasty at first! But once you get the hang of it it saves a lot of calories.
  • churchy9482
    Options
    Lulu - From what I'm told, eating every few hours, in smaller portions is ok as long as your eating fruits (in the AM) and veggies any time. You can do it! I'm just starting out myself so I definitely understand how difficult it is. I have the opposite problem. I don't eat enough during the day then by dinner, I'm so hungry I over eat.

Good luck to you!
  • SIMONERENEEPINKSPARKLEQUEEN65
    Options
    I Love walking that was th efirst workout I started to get back in shape . walking benefits the whole body.. Healthy for life to me means making th ebest choices daily with eating. I love my temple and im sorry I wasted so many years treatingit like garbage with junk food fried food its truly a miricle im still here by Gods grace Im taking one day at a time and today is my brithday so I did have a fun day and tom i start fresh Thankful for your support here suporting one another is a Blessing :heart: thank you for letting me be a part of your team