I tried But

zukkiz
zukkiz Posts: 362 Member
No more P90X, I am too addicted to Lifting Heavy. I did P90X two years ago and loved it!!! I just can't seem to get up the excitiment I once had for it. I did it last week, and dreaded the cardio days and felt the lifting days were nothing.

So I am thinking about doing Stronglifts 5X5 for women. I need to do it at home so I think that may be doable. I can't afford to buy anything right now so I am trying to think of programs I could do here at home with all that I have. I did NROLFW, with great success with my home stuff.

Replies

• Definitely do whatever you enjoy and what you feel works best for you. If you do something you dislike, you'll likely end up giving up very quickly. Stick with heavy lifting! It's awesome.

I, for one, DETEST cardio. I have bad knees from whenever I used to go out running and messed myself up, so all the jumping around cardio usually involves only causes pain. Lifting 3 times a week for hour~ long sessions has really done wonders for me.

Don't worry about it, as long as you're doing something!
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    I never tried P90X, and I am fairly sure I never will, lol
    I can't stand this Toni guy. I have the programme sitting at home unused lol