Fitbit users

Sid422
Sid422 Posts: 77 Member
Yesterday I went on a hike and unfortunately I lost my Fitbit. I was so angry at myself because I am such a careful person.

Anyway, I wrote to the Fitbit company through their website and asked about syncing a new one when I got one. Today I got an email and they are sending me a free replacement. YAY!! So, KUDOS to this company. I love my Fitbit and it really keeps me motivated as well as keeping track of my TDEE. :smile:

Replies

• kmmealey
    kmmealey Posts: 76 Member
    Yay for you! I think they have outstanding customer service. My husband had an issue with his FB & they sent him a replacement also. Whenever we've had issues synching or questions about something, they've responded within 24-48 hrs.
  • braves1girl
    braves1girl Posts: 189 Member
    I'm thinking about asking for a Fitbit for Christmas. I looked on the website and it seems like the clip is what I need. Do ya'll have the sleep one? I really like the idea behind the Fitbit. I have a HRM, will that interfere? Thanks for your advice!:wink:
  • Sid422
    Sid422 Posts: 77 Member
    I have the Fitbit Ultra but I don't use it for tracking sleeping. I like that it charges through the computer on the "plug-in" stand they supply and not having to change a battery, but that's my preference. The new one that's less expenstive has a battery.

I just keep the stand plugged into my PC all the time and pop it on at bedtime. I think it's a good and healthy gift to ask Santa for. :smile: I ordered one for my daughter for Christmas too.

Good Luck!
  • LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    I ordered mine online!! Can't wait to get it.