stage 1, halfway results

Options
okidoki7
okidoki7 Posts: 151 Member
hiya, i just felt i needed to share, im exactly halfway through stage 1, i took my weight and measurements on day 1, and was going to wait until the end of each stage..but curiosity got the better of me lol......

anyway i have lost 5lb and 7inches (3 of which were from my waist) since the 1st of October...am so thrilled with these results, its the fastest loss of any kind i've had in ages....

i hope you're all well..xx

Replies

• livlovra
    livlovra Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Wow - well done you! I haven't lost much in weight or inches and I am almost finished, last week of stage one to go then the AMRAP.

But sprained my thumb and so haven't been able to lift yet this week. Really annoying as I am dying to finish this stage. My strength has gone up massively tho and I am loving that feeling of being a bad *kitten* in the gym. I can even do press ups with my feet up on a step! (starting from my hands on a bench that is HUGE) Enough boasting - sorry! But my jeans also fit better which is nice.
  • okidoki7
    okidoki7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    thanks...i can't wait to be on the last week, finishing stage 1 will be such an achievement for me :happy:

am sooo impressed with your push up progress, thats one thing i've always been rubbish with and still am lol....im hoping to move up to full press up by the end, currently on knees lol....
  • mermegan
    mermegan Posts: 143
    Options
    Great job! Those are awesome results and I'm so glad that you've discovered what lifting can do! Keep on at it!
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    1/2 way thru stage 1 this past Friday.
    As of this morning (Monday) i have dropped 9# and about 4-5 inches overall.
    I can't WAIT to see where the next stages take me.
    I am making very sure to hit my calories AND protein on lifting days specifically and very close on non lifting days!
    Make sure you eat what your body needs!!!!!!
  • kmsairam
    kmsairam Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Those are awesome results. Congrats! Just curious as to your diet plan. Are you eating what the book suggests or something else? I ate a little less than what the book prescribed and I lost weight in stage 1 (granted, I have a lot to lose).
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Those are awesome results. Congrats! Just curious as to your diet plan. Are you eating what the book suggests or something else? I ate a little less than what the book prescribed and I lost weight in stage 1 (granted, I have a lot to lose).
    thanks! i am not eating by the book, just hitting my protein and cals with good healthy food. I feel like I am eating so much, but obviously it's working so not gonna change that for now!!!!!!!
  • jsextrasmooth
    jsextrasmooth Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Nice results! I was tempted to measure halfway but resisted :tongue: