Workout Accountability

Options
Victoria2448
Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
In my experience, those who are accountable on a daily basis...reach their goals more often and more quickly. Studies have proven this as well.

Post your workout here:

Replies

• Victoria2448
    Options
    Body Beast Bulk Legs FINITO!...OH MY!

When I started today, I thought I'de never finish. I was WHOOPED during the first sets. I kept the weight constant so I wouldn't lose form. I've been battling a "sticky" hip flexor since I started Beast. Then by some miracle, I kicked butt during the squat progressive set. I managed to up my weights and really felt it. I concentrated on keeping my heels down and toes up. I really upped the weights for the force set. :) I managed to up them for the rest of the workout..except for the alt side squats..I used no weights. Calf raises...no burn until 48 and 44 reps! Up from 31 last week.

Hardcore Base Shake,MAX Creatine,Super Suma and 1/2 scoop of Fuel Shot..down the hatch.
  • mslisatm
    mslisatm Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    woohoo!
    Today is my "off" day meaning my day off from the gym and weight lifting. I did a 30 minute routine alternating between 1 minute of jumping rope and 3 sets of progressively harder weight lifting and body weight exercises, ending in 25 burpess (without pushup) It took me a while to get through the burpess but I was determined to do them all! phew! I'll hoop or row later today for 30 minutes, then back to the gym for upper body and abs tomorrow.
  • Victoria2448
    Options
    I had a great back workout yesterday....I have to admit I am pretty strong. My back is really strong.

Today is arms!
  • mslisatm
    mslisatm Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Had a foul up at work so got to work out early! Upper and abs today.. Starting my couch to 5k walk/jog this afternoon!
  • Victoria2448
    Options
    I did Body Beast Arms, some ARX2 and tonight is Kuk Sool. Busy day for me. I posted a pic of my pumped up bicep on fb.

It looks crazy big..but really isn't..I don't think