Daily Chit/Chat, NSV, etc

Options
Just a place to share day to day musings... like wooooo, I made it through my first day back on track after my weekend binging. Wandering around kinda hating myself, cause I do stupid things like that, but trying to be optimistic about the future! Good lifting session monday night, and I drug my butt out of bed to go ride this morning, so all good!
Amy

Replies

• Beatlegirl66
    Beatlegirl66 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My Dad took me out to eat for diner tonight. I had a very nice meal that was within my calorie limit for the day. Zumba class starts in 20 minutes and I am so tempted to just skip it, but nope. I am getting my (big) butt into my workout clothes and am going. This will be day 2 of not bingeing!
  • todayIwill26
    Options
    Just wanted to share, yesterday I did great but today I almost had a slip up with some yummy Special K crackers. However I was able to stop my self and pop in a piece of gum and grab a glass of water. Small victory just hoping this urge will pass! How is everyone else doing tonight?
  • todayIwill26
    Options
    I guess I spoke too soon..... :(
  • swinginchandra
    swinginchandra Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    ahhhh :( sorry to hear that!! You're good as of right now though, right??

Day 3 for me. Managed my nutrition between a 4hr ride, and 3 hrs of lifting fairly well today... at about 2k calories. We'll see how hungry I am tmrw, for how my body responds to that amount of food. My eat a little more once I look at protein and see where I'm at.
  • chrissyb1985
    chrissyb1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    My grandparents are iin town from out of state and they take us out for at least one meal a day! So far so good though!!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    ahhhh :( sorry to hear that!! You're good as of right now though, right??

Day 3 for me. Managed my nutrition between a 4hr ride, and 3 hrs of lifting fairly well today... at about 2k calories. We'll see how hungry I am tmrw, for how my body responds to that amount of food. My eat a little more once I look at protein and see where I'm at.

You lifted for three hours?
  • swinginchandra
    Options
    So I lift with the track cycling team... We do like 5 lifts, with 3 work sets each (5 reps) -- but it's at least 5 minutes rest between each work set, sometimes more. Supposed to *only* engage fast twitch muscles... no lactic acid at all!
  • swinginchandra
    Options
    How's the weekend going for everyone?? I think I can successfully say day 6 for me!!!
  • Beatlegirl66
    Beatlegirl66 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Without even realizing it, I have now gone 9 days in a row without a binge. Whoo hoo!